shape
carat
color
clarity

How to upload more than 1 pic on the same post?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kevinraja

Shiny_Rock
I have the pics of my ec diamond, which I would like to post, but I am able to upload only 1 pic. Does anyone know how to upload more than 1 pic?

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Try holding your nose, and then dragging down your chin...

(sorry, couldn''t resist commenting on your avatar).

Others will have loads more experience than I...also, you may want to move this to Diamond Hangout. But...I did it once...by dragging a photo from WF, with the window sized smaller than covering the screen, right...dragging it over right to the text window.

Perhaps there''s other windowing strategies others can offer. Also, if there''s a thread somewhere on such techniques, I''d be interested, too.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I''d like to know too! I used to be able to copy and paste pictures, but that ended with this newest upgrade...

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
there is no such way at the moment. Why not to add more pictures with several replies?

kevinraja

Shiny_Rock
Leonid, that is exactly what I did. But I couldn''t resist asking that question since I see many posting 2 or more pics in a single post.

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
You can make a collage of photos in a photo editing program like photoshop or even fireworks and then upload that one collage.
1.gif

kevinraja

Shiny_Rock
Right, a collage will work, but since there is a 100Kb limit on each picture, either the resolution will be too low or the size of the images will be small.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
If your picture is online, then you post multiple pictures on one post using the "Insert Image" button multiplie times.

NyssaLynne

Shiny_Rock
I post multiple images using bb code directly, which is what happen automatically if you use the image button to upload pics that are already online. Since I am used to message boards and most require you to host your own pictures, I am comfortable with this procedure and it works faster that the button for me.

Several places offer free webspace so you might consider just going that route and hosting your own pictures. That way you could post multiple photos.

computertechgirl

Rough_Rock
I was actually able to do this by embedding one pic via a link, and attaching another.

Sneaky
2.gif

-Erica

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results