shape
carat
color
clarity

How to make this forum better?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
leonid asked me how this forum could be better... what would YOU like to see?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Actually, not only forum but since this theme became so popular, maybe there is something we can do to make it more fun?

I was thinking maybe you want to have some features that available elsewhere but we could do it better. e.g. personal pages with different girly stuff I'd never think of?

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/20/2005 7:35:21 PM
Author: leonid
e.g. personal pages with different girly stuff I''d never think of?
rotflmbo.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, actually I DO like the profile pages the Knot has. Maybe instead of being redirected to the person''s profile when you click on their avatar, you could get a drop-down menu with a few options: See Profile, Visit Planning Page, Send PM, or whatever, and those open in a NEW browser (so you don''t lose the page you were on). (Please see weddingchat.com for what I mean--I like their username-menu system.)

We could access our personal page via our User CP... I never bothered to set up mine with the Knot (still Pre-e, not much to share
2.gif
) so I dunno if it''s a fill-in-the-blank type dealie or just a blank, HTML-ready page.
33.gif

OR, we could do like weddingchat.com, and have a forum for planning journals. It''s non-interactive, so only the person that started the thread can add to it.

What do you girls think?
1.gif

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
I do like the interface at weddingchat.com. It is so easy to hop back and forth to someone''s personal pages. And the planning journals are nice. This forum is so much fun...not having to search through 40 pages to check something is WONDERFUL!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, guys. I''ve got something to research now.

Jen, personal thanks for taking "Dharma & Greg" back
21.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/20/2005 8
6.gif
1:22 PM
Author: jenwill
This forum is so much fun...not having to search through 40 pages to check something is WONDERFUL!

I agree--it''s great just to have our own place!! :)

palmbaybabe

Shiny_Rock
You mean it can get better than this? I really don''t have anything to compare this with cuz I don''t go to any other sites, I''m in love with pricescope and even more since we got our very own forum!
Thanks for taking care of us Leonid!!!

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/20/2005 7:35:21 PM
Actually, not only forum but since this theme became so popular, maybe there is something we can do to make it more fun?

I was thinking maybe you want to have some features that available elsewhere but we could do it better. e.g. personal pages with different girly stuff I''d never think of?
20.gif
Girly stuff???You mean like when guys aren''t around and all we do is have pillow fights in out Victoria''s Secret undies and other sacred female rituals that guys aren''t privy to??
31.gif
Is this a trick so all the guys in waiting can learn our torid little secrets?
27.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Blingqueen, ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leonid, you are sweet to ask!! I agree with GG--something about accessing our profiles (or somehow interfacing our profiles w/ what we''ve all posted on the introduce yourself thread??) I''m not that technosavvy...

Well, that and the pillowfights, of course
2.gif

(p.s. JenWill, as much as your asscher is DROOLworthy, I''m happy to see "your" picture again too!!

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
blingqueen you are so right! My girlfriends and I have those victoria''s secret pillow fights ALL THE TIME.

2.gif

SJS1234

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Leonid!!! Don''t you gals feel so important now? I DO!! :)

I would LOVE to be able to see a more detailed profile of the girls -- like pictures they''ve posted of themselves and of their jewelry and dresses, etc. That sort of thing..... I guess this is what the knot has -- but I haven''t really looked over there too much.... YET.

rfath

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/20/2005 8:14:37 PM

huh.. does this mean that leonid''s out there browsing TheKnot and WeddingChat?

... why does the image really crack me up...?

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/21/2005 12:37:31 AM
Author: BLINGQUEEN
20.gif
Girly stuff???You mean like when guys aren''t around and all we do is have pillow fights in out Victoria''s Secret undies and other sacred female rituals that guys aren''t privy to??
31.gif
Is this a trick so all the guys in waiting can learn our torid little secrets?
27.gif

rotflmbo.gif
!!!!!

I love this forum!!!!!
lol.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2005 12
6.gif
3:34 PM
Author: rfath

Date: 1/20/2005 8:14:37 PM

huh.. does this mean that leonid''s out there browsing TheKnot and WeddingChat?

... why does the image really crack me up...?
You''re right
emotion-41.gif
I feel a little sick. I''ll try another time...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results