shape
carat
color
clarity

How to mainain my diamond E-ring and band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kaylajustin

Rough_Rock
Please educate me on the proper ways to keep my diamond engagement ring and weddind band looking clean and sparkely. My rings are yellow gold. I have a little thing of jewelry cleaner I bought at Wal-mart that I soak my rings in every other night, and have them cleaned at the jewelry store where they were puchased ever few months, but I''m just wondering if I should be doing more. Should I have them cleaned at the jewelry store more often? If so, how often is ideal? Should i ever have my rings buffed? If so, how often. Please educate this very unknowledgable diamond owner :)

Here is a tinyurl link to a photo of my e-ring and band...

http://tinyurl.com/cj2nx

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
kay...

Welcome to the forums...ironically, I have a similar post going on HERE. If you click on it, you''ll be able to see what other PS''ers are using to keep our **BLING** clean and sparkily!!!

Sunni79

Shiny_Rock
Hi. I just bought a digital ultrasonic cleaner for my wedding set. My rings get so dirty so fast
14.gif
. I get my rings cleaned at a jewelry store once a week and it''s not enough.
38.gif
I am buying the cleaner from ebay and should receive it soon. I''ll let you know how it works. I''ve had my rings polished/buffed and they looked great! I do it once a year. They should be buffed too often because I think they can become damaged/prone to damage?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results