shape
carat
color
clarity

How to deal when you fall in love with an EXPENSIVE dress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/29/2007 1:48:50 PM
Author: Mara

it''s actually so mind-boggling to me that someone who isn''t a Getty or royalty would consider a $15k gown but maybe that''s not so unusual these days.

I''m sure someone who is a Getty or royalty would be looking at dresses upwards of $50k! lol. I''m in a silly mood.

Along those lines, has anyone seen Eve Longora''s $75k Angel Sanchez wedding gown?
30.gif
Talk about a fantasy dress...

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/29/2007 6:07:59 PM
Author: goldenstar
has anyone seen Eve Longora''s $75k Angel Sanchez wedding gown?
30.gif
Talk about a fantasy dress...
Fantasy dress in that anyone actually PAID 75K for it
3.gif
I doubt Eva paid a red cent -- as wearing it was publicity enough for the designer. She was another like Star Jones who wanted everything for free & then sold "exclusive photos" for more than the cost of the entire wedding if she HAD had to pay for any of it. I''m sure they cleared a PROFIT!

I have heard the rule of thumb that the dress should be approx 10% of the wedding budget. But with all the 2 & 3 dress brides, who knows?

Glad you decided to wait though. The minute you said you liked it because it was "fashion forward" I cringed ... because the very thing you like is so very transient.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results