shape
carat
color
clarity

How to buy a LV online?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hgau999

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

Need some help on shopping for a Louis Vuitton bag. FF birthday is coming up in a few months, she hinted about a specific bag from LV Neverfull. I know nothing about woman handbags, just know that LV''s are/too expensive! We saw some at a department store for (I think) about $600
23.gif
. So I went online to see if there were better deals out there. The prices ranged from $150 - $800, I''m guessing the low ends are replica/fakes. However, even I''m buying something in the high end, how do I know what I''m buying is not a fake? Should I just stick to the B&M for these type items?

onedrop

Ideal_Rock

Hi! You might try the eLuxury website. They are the official on-line store for LV line. In addition, if you already know the style # then you might try calling the store nearest you to facilitate shipment that way. Good luck and come back and post pics of the bag!

ETA: I am sure you can probably get a *deal* online for LVs, but personally I'd rather be assured that the bag I received is genuine and the best way to do that is to go through a reputable seller. There is a lot of due dilligence that must go into determining if a designer bag is genuine or not, specifically when purchasing on-line.

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Personally I would use eLuxury (as Onedrop suggested) or stick with a B&M LV store... there are WAY too many fakes out there!! I am usually a big Ebay shopper, but when I was making my LV purchase a couple months ago, I ended up buying from the store directly just to be safe.

And for what it''s worth, I
30.gif
my Neverfull!! I got the MM size, and it is perfect for everyday use... can be dressed up or down, and the style is super-versatile (you can cinch the straps or let them out for more room). You''re a good FF!!
2.gif

Emeraldfan

Shiny_Rock
I would use eluxury also. If you do decide to go the ebay route though you can use mypoupette.com. The website provides advice and offers services to help autheticate LV's and other high end handbags purchased from ebay and elsewhere. The site also used to sell slightly used/excellent condition LV's but I'm not sure if they do anymore.

Good luck!!

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
eluxury.com is the only place online to buy NEW authentic LV. They are the only authorized seller of new items.

You can find stuff on ebay, but you take lots of risks. mypoupette.com and caroldiva.com are good places to get authentication services for used LV items. The folks on forum.purseblog.com are great too. If you take time to look at feedback, paypal protection, and authenticate carefully, ebay has some good items in there with all of the fakes too.

I just got a fantastic Cherry Blossom LV pochette from 2003 in great condition from an ebayer. 100% authentic and I'm so happy to own this limited edition item.

Just be careful if you are buying used!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results