• 75 or older

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel so young here. I'm a baby PSer...:devil:

DF, you don't fool me.
I know you're just shopping PS for your next cougar to buy you another $$$$$$$$$$ watch. :Up_to_something:

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Inside my brain I am 28, but my body & creaky feet remind me I'm actually 46. Not sure how I got so old.....?!

GeliL

Shiny_Rock
Turning 27 very soon.

Bluemuse

Shiny_Rock
I’m 61, but like many of you have said, in my head I think I’m 30. My body hasn’t betrayed me too often, so I’m feeling good. Hoping the trend continues.
I have an identical twin, a little like having a living mirror. If I want to see how I’m doing I can just look at her. Lol
We are and have always been very close.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday! What did you do to celebrate? My birthday is January 6..so my mom and dad were a little tardy...:lol:

well I was born 12/15 and my sister was born 2 years earlier on 1/7 so I think you count in the March timeframe ;-)

To celebrate I did nothing.. nada.. made my own cake, my younger son forget.. ha! so I called him and told him I will retaliate :) maybe next year Mamabee it will be a big one - life after covid.

xoxoxo

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
well I was born 12/15 and my sister was born 2 years earlier on 1/7 so I think you count in the March timeframe ;-)

To celebrate I did nothing.. nada.. made my own cake, my younger son forget.. ha! so I called him and told him I will retaliate :) maybe next year Mamabee it will be a big one - life after covid.

xoxoxo
Oh no @Bayek! Haha I love that you called to tell him you will retaliate..:lol: I hope you get to celebrate with a big one next year. Next year I’m baking myself a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting without raisins and I’m going to eat it all by myself! :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

xoxoxo

After this pandemic @MamaBee @Slick1 and I and anyone else who wants to join will take you out for a HUGE celebration. Deal?

In the meantime

hpkate.gif

icecreamgif.gif

cakeyum.jpg chocolatecake.gif

yumicecream.gif

AppropriateGiftedAnkole-max-1mb.gif

and

WB-Antique-Platinum-Engagement-Ring-10861-Artistic-9.jpg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock