shape
carat
color
clarity

How often does Whiteflash add new inventory?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

peonygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I''m just curious because I''m looking for something quite specific (ES round stone around 1.2-1.3 carats that''s an eyeclean SI/S2 and F/G in color). The only stone I found like that is in their ACA line, but I think I''d rather get an ES and a slightly bigger stone. I''ve been trying to find a stone that meets those criteria for about 2 weeks, but I haven''t seen any come up. Should I just settle for what''s there (which is pretty great) or wait it out a bit more?

I must say one carat used to be enough and now I''m getting greedy looking at all your big rocks! :)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
They replenish fairly often...but you may have to wait longer than 2 weeks. Esp for something like an F/G SI...be patient! Sometimes people wait months for their stone depending on inventory and the vendor.

I think Brian is going to Antwerp again in Jan so they will probably have an idea of a new list of incoming stones then.

recran

Rough_Rock
I was watching the WF ESs for a few months and didn''t find exactly what I wanted. So when I was positive I was ready, I asked them to check on several virtual stones. On the very same day they called in a virtual stone for me, a new ES popped up - exactly what I wanted and better than the virtual stone I''d picked out. So I dumped the virtual stone and got the ES. Thank goodness the ES popped up then else I would''ve missed it and regretted it. Anyway, I think it''s worth the wait if you can stand it. And maybe you can just go ahead and email them to ask them to watch for exactly what you want.
1.gif

solange

Brilliant_Rock
I would suggest that you call Whiteflash and tell them what you are looking for. They get lists of available diamonds frequently. These stones are not in their inventory but are available.
I wanted a hard to find stone and Lesley found me the perfect stone.
I waited a while and sometimes i would call her about stones on the multipe listing and she woud say they are not what you are looking for.
Finally a vendor sent her the specs on a stone she thought I would like. They sent for it to inspect it and Brian highly recommended it and discussed it with me at length.
I am very pleased with the purchase and it all went very smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results