shape
carat
color
clarity

How often do you...

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Ask about the engagement ring if he already has it and you know about it?

I''m just curious if anyone harasses their SO as much as I do? :)

caroleena

Shiny_Rock
Trade
mine is being built, and it''ll go to him, but I''m still constantly talking about it :razz:

Honestly, you are so patient, nobody can blame you for wanting to talk to him about it. You''re excited! So is everyone else here. I''m so antsy to see how it looks on your hand. You''d better post pics right away!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
even though my bf doesn''t have the ring yes. I always ask if the guy from the store calls yet. Everytime he said.. he has another line coming in.. or has a voicemail.. i''m like "is that Christian??" (the guy at the store).... or.. "did Christian call today?"... "can you check your voice mail now?" lol

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
I dont, due to the fact that he said for me to stop emailing him pics of rings, he will get one, and too back off.( He was having a bad day). I know that he doesnt have the ring, unless he is being super sneeky, i think i dont want to know though if he does have it. I would be going out of mind trying to see it and trying to frigure out when he is finally gonna pop the question. Im not a patient person, and he knows that, so it would be hell for me. Is it better to ask and know he has the ring?

luckynumber

Brilliant_Rock
i try really, really hard not to talk about it.

i''ve tried bribing him with desserts, meals out and sexual favors to get him to reveal something, ANYTHING, about the ring (i don''t know a single thing about it..)

nothing.

nada.

zip.

14.gif

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2010 3:59:54 PM
Author: luckynumber
i try really, really hard not to talk about it.

i''ve tried bribing him with desserts, meals out and sexual favors to get him to reveal something, ANYTHING, about the ring (i don''t know a single thing about it..)

nothing.

nada.

zip.

14.gif
LoL.....nice

luckynumber

Brilliant_Rock
a girl''s gotta try....

9.gif

(ok, so take whatever i say with a pinch of salt..)

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2010 4:26:42 PM

a girl''s gotta try....

9.gif

HaHa....dont blame you......haha, i gave that up a long time ago though
23.gif

hisspecialk

Rough_Rock
Trade

Oh .. I don't feel so bad anymore!!!

One evening we were driving thru an area of houses that I like and i asked if he liked the area and he said yes and i said enough for us to settled down there and he said "IF we settle down it'd be a good area" .. of course i was stuck on the IF and I was all in tears and I told him i thought we had passed that IF part and as he had previously said it's a matter of time. ..and he knew i was upset so the next morning he text me a pic of a ring (that was HIDEOUS) i hated it- truely! But he sent the ring with the caption saying "does this look like i am thinking IF about you - i m serious"

I started asking if I could help pick, if the ring shopping we had done was it. . was he sure he was going to remember what i wanted. . . . so he said ok send me pics of rings you like and I can combine that with the knowledge I have from what you showed me in person. 'you will not pick your own ring k, nor will you know when i will propose ahead of time - just know before the end of this year.". . Then he expressed that what he sent me was not THE ring it was one his bro sent him because he is currently picking an upgrade for his wife. . .so he was just helping *whew!!!!
2.gif

So now we are at the place where I have sent him a total of 5 rings that I love and he siad ok. . I got it. . trust me to get what you love. . LEAVE ME ALONE ABOUT IT NOW. . .lol

Lastnight i said "can we go to the jewelry store again . .. he said "go with your girlfriends k". . .um . .damn!!! ok

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/7/2010 4:26:42 PM

a girl''s gotta try....

9.gif

hehe
9.gif

He had it for at least a month (that I know about) before proposing.

I asked every day. Multiple times a day. Usually without bribes first, then I''d pull out the bribery when that didn''t work, and when that didn''t work I''d go back to pestering.

FI is a saint.

babycush

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I haven''t asked about it in about 2 weeks, I just haven''t felt the urge since I moved the ring box out of my drawer and into his (go figure
20.gif
)

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Gaaah. I can''t wait either, Caroleena! Hopefully soon.

Jessie, I''m gonna go with no. Its probably better not to know about the ring because then you''ll drive yourself even more nut wondering when the proposal is. If I did it over, I would have chosen not to know about it.

I''ll probably be committed to a psych ward before he gives it to me from the torture it is causing.
9.gif

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I also like to play little games with myself and see how long I can go without mentioning it, hahahah. It never lasts more then a few days, of course. Meh, thats what he gets for holding onto the ring that long!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results