shape
carat
color
clarity

How much does a loose 0.258 HOF cost

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dyemonds2002

Shiny_Rock
I recently purchased a HOF wedding set Ebay item #5034879814 now it comes with 0.20 of love story diamonds are those also HOF cut description doesnt say. The center stone is an SI-1 E color if someone can check this out for me did i get a good deal i would also like to know what the center stone would cost if purchased loose anyones input would be greatly appeciated by the way the numbers are 62.1 56 34.5 and 41.0 does this sound right for a HOF stone it is certified AGS laser also i dont have this ring yet

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
I went and checked the ebay sale

HOF stones are very PREMIUM PRICED, but they are sold commonly at prices that are at this level.

It shows the winning bid at $ 511.00 and the retail price at over $ 2K.

If you receive what is described, I think you did well.

However, you should take it to someone who can verify that you got what you bargained for.

Rockdoc

dyemonds2002

Shiny_Rock
Thanks RockDoc i also noticed the seller bought this from a harry ritchies jewelry store that only carries hearts for eternity another ideal brand cut so i am confused also how could someone have a hearts on fire pamplet and ags cert on this i just dont know i also e-mailed the seller concerning this and have not heard back

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results