shape
carat
color
clarity

how long have you been living at your current residence?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
1.gif

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
I think you secretly work for the census bureau dfire...
or the FBI...
or the CIA....
hmmmm.....

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
9 months. Just enough time to birth a bebe!
3.gif

I think (hope) we''ll be here for awhile. (Awhile in apartment terms meaning 2 years plus...)

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
We are hunting for a new apartment after living in ours for 1 year and 5 months--the longest we''ve lived in one place in 5 years! This is why I cannot commit to buying a house--I get bored after being in the same place for a year. I hate moving, but we''re getting pretty efficient at it.

Plus, I like keeping you gov''t agents on your toes!
1.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/10/2008 12:48:36 PM
Author: NewEnglandLady
We are hunting for a new apartment after living in ours for 1 year and 5 months--the longest we''ve lived in one place in 5 years! This is why I cannot commit to buying a house--I get bored after being in the same place for a year. I hate moving, but we''re getting pretty efficient at it.

1.gif
Ohhh I feel you, NEL. After about 3 months in a new apartment, I get the urge to rearrange, after 6 months, I''m antsy to move.

I''m hoping that when I have a house, the ability to modify the house will curb my need to up and move.

I''ve been in my current apartment since the beginning of March, so... 8ish months.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Almost 3 years. I hope we''ll be here for another 5 or so...and we certainly aren''t moving until this market rebounds big time.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/10/2008 12:52:13 PM
Author: elledizzy5

1.gif
Ohhh I feel you, NEL. After about 3 months in a new apartment, I get the urge to rearrange, after 6 months, I''m antsy to move.

I''m hoping that when I have a house, the ability to modify the house will curb my need to up and move.

I''ve been in my current apartment since the beginning of March, so... 8ish months.
I am hoping the exact same thing!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
12 years

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We bought our house about 4 1/2 years ago, and we''ve been here ever since.
1.gif

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
Almost 6 months.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Two years on December 22nd. I think we''re going to have a little anniversary party for it - the building process was such a pain, and we were just so relieved to finally be in OUR house!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Almost 2 months... prior to this move, DH and I had lived in total of 9 places in 5 years (combined), so I tell people that I'll be perfectly happy to live in this little house until the day I die :) I would imagine that we'll move in 5-7 years from now, though this house certainly has potential to expand, so it could be longer. I absolutely hate moving.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is why I cannot commit to buying a house--I get bored after being in the same place for a year. I hate moving, but we''re getting pretty efficient at it.

1.gif
Dh and I get bored, too, but don''t have the option of moving all over to different locations, like we once did, now that we have two kids we''d like to keep in the same school.

We''ve been our condo/townhome since June, so it''s been 5.5 months. We''ll probably stay here two years and then move to one of the VERY close by neighborhoods. I don''t want to move far especially since I''ve made a lot of new friends since moving to our new home.

onvacation

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/10/2008 1:26:55 PM
Author: Elmorton
Almost 2 months... prior to this move, DH and I had lived in total of 9 places in 5 years (combined), so I tell people that I''ll be perfectly happy to live in this little house until the day I die :) I would imagine that we''ll move in 5-7 years from now, though this house certainly has potential to expand, so it could be longer. I absolutely hate moving.
LOL I so know what you mean! I had to go to 5 different grade schools when I was younger and seriously hate to move. I don''t think I ever really unpack 100% - there''s always a box around somewhere in my place.

I''ve been living in the same unit for a year and 3 months now. 1 year with a roomie, then DH moved in after we got married. I had more junk than he did, so naturally we chose to continue to live in my apartment. Less moving to do!
2.gif
It breaks my heart though that we won''t really be able to settle down for another 15 years or so.
39.gif
Oh well, at least I''m an expert at packing up!
10.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
It''ll be 2 years at the end of January. My how 2 years have gone fast

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
3 years.... and I am SO ready to MOVE! We''ve been in a teeny little apartment for 3 years, with one bathroom. It has officially gotten old.
14.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/10/2008 12:30:24 PM
Author: iluvcarats
I think you secretly work for the census bureau dfire...
or the FBI...
or the CIA....
hmmmm.....
shhh1.gif
LUNCH TIME !!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
4 years. I have moved around a lot in the last 10 years and this is the longest time spent in one home. We are hoping to move away next year to where my sister lives.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Since August 26th.

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
~2 months in our apartment, but I moved into the building (another unit) 3 years ago

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Since June 1st, so five months and nine days. :)

*Danielle*

Shiny_Rock
1 year and 1 month. We moved in on my birthday!

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
Almost 5 years here in Arizona, we bought right away before the market went up (and now down). We''ve been married 7 years and lived in 4 places in 2 states.

bobbin

Shiny_Rock
3.5 months. The place before that, 5 months. It''s been a stressful year
20.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nearly five months. We''ll be here until I graduate and probably another year after that so we''ve another three years roughly living here.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
We moved in right after our wedding, so 2 years 4 months. We plan to move once the market adjusts, who knows when that will be.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
21 years last month. Do I win a prize??
3.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/10/2008 6:53:12 PM
Author: Ellen
21 years last month. Do I win a prize??
3.gif
Isn''t my MB enough?? Sheesh....
11.gif
3.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results