shape
carat
color
clarity

how long does Sally (Heart of Water) take to respond to etsy.com questions?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I am selling my wedding dress and using the proceeds, plus some of my "mad money" savings, to buy a nice pair of earrings (I figure I''ll wear earrings all the time and they''ll take up a lot less room in my NYC apt
2.gif
).

I am leaning towards either getting BGD baby bezel studs or a semi-custom earring job by Sally.

I posted a question for her on etsy but haven''t heard back. Do you know how long she typically takes to respond? I am really excited about this purchase and want to get all the info I can before I make a decision
3.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
If this is the same Sally that did recent work for Freke, I know she''s been really busy with the holidays and custom orders. I''d give her a little extra time to respond before moving on to another vendor.

Liane

Brilliant_Rock
She''s usually answered my questions within two-three days, although once it took a little longer because she was swamped right before the holidays. I''d give it a few days and maybe ping her again before trying someone else. Sally''s really great to work with, so I''d counsel patience if it''s only been a couple of days.
1.gif

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Ditto; my questions for Sally have usually been answered within a day or two. Keep in mind the time difference, which I think is about 12 hours...so when you write to her at noon, it''s midnight in her world.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
thanks! I''ll just chill out then
3.gif
It''s been about 2 days, so hopefully I''ll hear something soon...

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ditto the others. The longest it''s ever taken me to hear back from her was 4 days-but she convoed me right before then to tell me she was going on a buying trip and wouldn''t have access to her computer for a few days, and let me know she''d reply when she got back. She told me the other day their wait time for projects is slowing back down again to the usual time frame w/in the next 10 days. They were swamped w/holiday orders. I''m sure you''ll hear from her shortly!

haha, it''s hard to wait tho isn''t it, when you have projects floating around in your mind!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results