shape
carat
color
clarity

How long does it take?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone!

My fiance and I are going to start looking for wedding rings. I have a funny feeling I am going to need to have a band custom made to sit flush against my engagement ring. I have a 1.4 carat princess cut solitaire set in a 3.6 mm platinum setting. I''d like to get a plain platinum band to match. I know it varies depending on the store, but about how long do you think something like this might take to make? Our wedding is September 30!!!

Thanks!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hey VG!

I dont think that should take very long. I would say a 4-6 wk time period is more than generous....

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for calming my nerves, Dani! I was hoping it wouldn''t take too long! Have a great weekend!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Hello VG:

Another Sept 30th bride here! And also with a princess solitare. I too am thinking about a plain plat band, and may order this one from e-weddingbands.com as it''s "thinner" than most, so it may sit flush with my e-ring (WF''s w-prong). Check it out:
http://www.e-weddingbands.com/store/plathrl3info.html

Hope your wedding plans are coming along nicely- only about 100-ish days to go!

CG

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
Hi Charger! Thanks for the tip! Hope your planning also is going well!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results