shape
carat
color
clarity

How it went... The longest proposal story ever... (pics included)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great story (and pics!)....congrats!!

Sassee

Shiny_Rock
Lovely proposal story and beautiful ring. Keep us informed on the wedding plans (and tell your fiancee to jump on to the Vogue forums - "brides and weddings" section, if she wants any inspiration for an Australian/Sydney wedding).

Thanks for the tip about where to look for info about Aussie weddings. We have already booked a date and place for the ceremony and reception, and we''re starting to look into the major details like photographers and celebrants. There is still a ton of planning to do and it''s very difficult to plan a wedding in another country, but my fiancee''s family is helping out a lot, especially her parents.

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
I just read your story . . . how beautiful (the proposal AND the ring!).

My husband and I also got engaged in April and married in December (2004). Only of course here in the states it was winter, but thankfully it was a balmy day. We thought it was the perfect amount of time to be engaged -- long enough to plan, but not so long that it won't pass quickly.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
congrats!!!! what a great story... I love yosemite... you are a lucky duck to get that spot on mirror lake to yourself... that place is overrun with people later on in the summer!!!

and a lovely ring too, of course!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a wonderful proposal!!! the ring is gorgeous! Congratulations on your engagement!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results