shape
carat
color
clarity

How is this stone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

singapore

Rough_Rock

Hey everyone, I''m new to this but have been reading this website for a couple of months now, sure learnt alot from you folks. I bought a diamond a few months ago, way before I stepped foot on this website and was wondering if you could tell me the quality of the diamond I bought. Here are the specs:

Round brilliant, 1.50 carat, 7.46mm x 7.60mm x 4.46mm. Depth: 59.2%, Table: 58%, Girdle: Thin to medium,
Cutlet: None, Polish: very good, symmetry: very good, Clarity: VVS2, Color grade: F, Fluorescence: None. Grading is by GIA.

Will look forward to your kind replies.

Regards

Singapore

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
not enough info.
if its a recent gia cert it will have the angles and other information needed on it in a rounded form which depending on what they are might be close enough to give you the answer you seek.

singapore

Rough_Rock
Hi, the GIA cert is graded on 2005. It does not have the angles and stuff like that which I''m looking for. But some of the folks from the forum did mention that it is possible to tell the cut of the diamond by gauging the dimensions alone. Not sure if it is true.

hope it helps.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stones graded in 2005 qualify for the new reports free of charge. You should be able to take the report number and go to the GIA site directly and get the updated numbers. Hope this helps..........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results