shape
carat
color
clarity

How I proposed

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dmbmay98

Rough_Rock
Since this site gave me a lot of good ideas I figured I would post how I proposed.

I started her off with her a scavenger hunt where she went to where we first met. At each stop I left a clue for where she had to go next with someone at the place. I also left a little gift such as a teddy bear or chocolate. After she went through a couple stops I had her come to my house. She came in and I had rose pedals set up to show her where to go. She followed the rose pedals and I set up the garage with christmas lights, candles, flowers, and had it cleaned up nice. In the garage I had a tv with a dvd player set up. I created a slide show for her with all the past pictures of us put to a romantic song. It was a song by Brad Paisley but very romantic. I had her put the disk in and watch the slide show. With the pictures it showed our top 5 moments of our relationship. The last one was today and the future we hold together. It then asked if she would marry me. I came out when it said that and got down on one knee.

I then surprised her with a dinner afterwards where we went and ate. I had her parents and my parents meet us at the place to eat. I had them not pick up there phone so that when we got there it would be another little surprise.

She really loved it. It took some work but it was all worth it.

beachbound

Rough_Rock
That''s a really sweet proposal... And I''m sure she''ll never forget it! Congratulations!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds lovely, I''m glad she enjoyed it! Great job planning your proposal and it seems it turned out very well! Will you post pics of your e-ring on the SMTR forum so we can compliment your choice???
9.gif
Congrats on your engagement!
36.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Very sweet! Congratulations!

In the rough

Shiny_Rock
Sounds very nice...very thoughtful

snlee

Ideal_Rock
What a sweet and thoughtful proposal! Congratulations on your engagement! I hope you post some pictures of your fiance's ering in the Show Me the Ring forum. We would love to see!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results