shape
carat
color
clarity

How does this wedding band look?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jessme7

Shiny_Rock
I knew it would be hard to find a band to match my asscher DanHov meno 33 e-ring, because of the thin setting and how low the diamond sits.
(DanHov does have a eternity band that looks like it would match well but its a whopping $2300!)
So, I dont think I mind that there will be a little space between the two rings.
I found this band at a B&M store Shane Co. they also have a website www.shaneco.com. It was only $290. It has a little contour to it and the thickness matches quite well. Except the diamonds are channel set and my e-ring is not. Tell me what you guys think. I do have a 120day return policy so I would like some opinions, to see if its a keeper or not.

I am also shopping for my fiance''s band also, can you recommend any sites?
Thanks in advance!

IMG_0781.jpg

Jessme7

Shiny_Rock
another

IMG_0779.jpg

Jessme7

Shiny_Rock
another pic

IMG_0787.JPG

Jessme7

Shiny_Rock
and another

IMG_0786.JPG

Jessme7

Shiny_Rock
i like to take pictures

IMG_0788.JPG

Jessme7

Shiny_Rock
last one of just the band. Thanks everyone!

IMG_0791.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it looks great w/your ring!!!
3.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think the band looks lovely but in the close up shots the prongs look a bit uneven. Might be worth having a good look at each diamond through a loupe to make sure they are all set securely
1.gif

Jessme7

Shiny_Rock
Do you think the space between the rings look odd?

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Looks great! And, I can think of 2000 reasons ($$$) why you should keep that one. It''s a bargain. Congrats!
36.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
i think they look really good together, and for $290?! can''t beat it!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE IT!!!!! I'm currently searching for a band to go with my new upgrade...just when I thought I've made up my mind....someone shows me something else that is SUPER FABULOUS!
36.gif

I'd definitely say it's a keeper. I'm currently on the milgrain track...might look pretty on that band. From what I've seen, a jeweler can do it for less than $100. Anyone know about milgrain pricing?

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
I like them together, and no, the space between the rings does not look odd. Very elegant!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it goes well with it, but I would personally get the same band but the straight version. Since you will have a gap either way, I''d just prefer a band that is not curved. But both would be nice!

Jessme7

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/19/2007 8:28:19 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
I think it goes well with it, but I would personally get the same band but the straight version. Since you will have a gap either way, I''d just prefer a band that is not curved. But both would be nice!
Thank you for your honest opinion. I just may go back to the jeweler and try on a non-curved band. I hope they have a simalar one.

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock

I agree with this- if you are going to have a gap you might as well have a straight band that can be worn alone w/o your e-ring.
If you start looking @ straight bands maybe you could find one that would be a little better match to the band of your e-ring. I know savings is important, but this is your wedding band, a piece of jewelry you will wear (hopefully!) everyday for the rest of your life- I would want it to be as close to "perfect" as possible.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not to sound like a chorus or anything, but I also agree that a straight band will be more versatile and will look beautiful, parallel lines always look pleasing to my eye.

PS: I only offer this opinion because you don''t seem totally sold and enamoured with the curved band, but in the end it is a purely personal choice! Love the e-ring BTW!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results