shape
carat
color
clarity

How does this stone shape up ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bertie17

Rough_Rock
Hi Folks,

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice and feedback re buying a stone on the internet from Japan.

I have decided to purchase online, and think I have found the stone for me.
Anyone have any input on the specs below ?

Price: $5899
Report: AGS
Shape: Round Brilliant
Carat: 0.997
Color: G
Clarity: VS2
Depth: 60.2
Table: 56
Crown Angle: 34.6
Crown %: 15
Pavilion Angle: 40.9
Pavilion %: 43.1
Girdle: Thin Faceted
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: Negligible
Measurements: 6.51-6.52X3.93

The Idealscope image looks fairly good, and I ran it through the CutAdvisor, where it appears a 1.1 with all Excellent.

I am fairly sure that this is the stone for me, but I thought I would ask the forum before I transfer the money ! :razz:
If anything appears amiss, please do let me know.

Thanks,

Bertie17

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
It certainly looks good from the numbers!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
looks good
Can you post the is image?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
the numbers look very promising
2.gif

the scope image would confirm it

mrmedoes

Shiny_Rock
It was sold to someone on another thread too. I saw the post earlier today.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Lucky to find a nice .997 stone.

EZ

Rough_Rock
bertie17

Have you tried calling anyone yet? If not I would recommend doing so. Save the Ideal Scope Image and other info so that you have it handy. Then call one or several vendors. I am sure they will be willing and able to help.

I was a bit hesitant to actually make calls myself. When I finally did I found all of them to be helpful. Although I only bought one diamond I did call or email Whiteflasn, Good Old Gold and NiceIce. I would have had no hesitation in contacting Excell, or others, also but found a stone before I did.

Anyway, you can use the scope picture and info that you have and tell any of these vendors that this is what you are looking for. They will either find it for you or not. That is their job and they are pretty good at it. One or more may get back to you. You are under no obligation. In fact if at any time you feel any pressure with one of them stop talking with them. Thank them for their time and move on. They are professional and will most likely wish you well and move on themselves.

In the mean time you are still free to continue your search. New product gets cut every day. A stone for you will turn up but it might be nice to have more than one set of eyes out there looking for it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results