shape
carat
color
clarity

How does this look. (Final Build

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

StormBringer

Rough_Rock

I have been reading alot and here is the final build on my E-Ring. Just wanted your opinion on the stone and to make sure that I am have not made some huge sizing or cut mistake that those of you with experiance will spot easily.

So going with whiteflash, service so far has been steller. They will get a nice letter or recommendation after this ordeal, its a ordeal for me.

Stone specs are

0.406 D VVS2 60.5% 55% AGS thn pt ex ex neg 4.82-4.83x2.92
Ring will be a similiar style to the Tiffany Etoile, made by Le in platnium 5.5 size.
I was looking for D IF but this stone I really really like, and the report looks clean as a wistle.

Pictures of stone.
DI40X_AGS-5507308.jpg

Ideal Scope.
IS_AGS-5507308.jpg

Finished Product.
gi_PLPT205_t.jpg

Sorry to whiteflass for stealing a little bandwidth I don't have a way to host the images myself.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Looks like an incredible stone.
30.gif
Hope you will post pics when the ring is complete -- including hand shots after she receives it.

DiamondLil

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Personally I love it, but then, I''m just a bit PREEE JA DISSS anyway!
9.gif

The only thing you''ll notice between this diamond and a D/IF is the extra $$$ you kept in your pocket!!
2.gif

Many pre-Congrats and Best Wishes to you both.
1.gif

StormBringer

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/9/2005 4:43:18 PM
Author: pqcollectibles
Personally I love it, but then, I''m just a bit PREEE JA DISSS anyway!
9.gif

The only thing you''ll notice between this diamond and a D/IF is the extra $$$ you kept in your pocket!!
2.gif

Many pre-Congrats and Best Wishes to you both.
1.gif
The $$ in my pocket and 3-4 months of trying to find a D IF EX EX arrow stone. Even in a .4-.5 size.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
D/IF's are tough finds in any size, let alone this quality of cut. You've done very well for yourself and I think you'll find you've picked a real dazzler
10.gif
of a diamond.
1.gif

I think you'll also find the quality of the Le ring to be top notch as well!
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think you picked an amazing stone, it''s going to sparkle like crazy. The setting by Le will be gorgeous!!
Good job!!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results