shape
carat
color
clarity

How do you store your brooches?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m starting to amass a nice little collection of brooches. Was curious how people stores these? Individual boxes seems a bit messy to me. But boxes with pre divided boxes doesn’t account for the different lengths and shapes. Hmmmm

IMG_3905.jpeg IMG_3894.jpeg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning brooches! If I were to keep everything in their individual boxes I would run out of room so I am a bad brooch Momma. They sit in a stackable jewelry box that fits in the safe with the "best" ones wrapped in bubble wrap, lol. My collection of vintage costume brooches are pinned to a wall hanging.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m starting to amass a nice little collection of brooches. Was curious how people stores these? Individual boxes seems a bit messy to me. But boxes with pre divided boxes doesn’t account for the different lengths and shapes. Hmmmm

IMG_3905.jpeg IMG_3894.jpeg

the china cabinet, on display
way too pretty to live in a box in a drawer

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning brooches! If I were to keep everything in their individual boxes I would run out of room so I am a bad brooch Momma. They sit in a stackable jewelry box that fits in the safe with the "best" ones wrapped in bubble wrap, lol. My collection of vintage costume brooches are pinned to a wall hanging.

Oooo. Pinned to a wall hanging is a great idea.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results