shape
carat
color
clarity

How do I find an independent appraiser in my area?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondhelpneeded!

Rough_Rock
I am in South Florida - how do I find a good, qualified independent appraiser? Thanks!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Go to the top of this page and look under "Resources." You can see a listed of independent appraisers; hopefully at least one is in your area!

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Diamondhelp,

From what I can tell, it really doesn''t get much better than south Florida for resources.

In Sarasota, you have Richard Sherwood, and probably even closer, in Boca Raton, you have William Lieberum, aka Rockdoc -- both on this board. Look for their posts (I think you can do a search for them). Although one is likely more close to you than the other...from their posts here, you may have a clear preference. Surely, with either, you''ll tend to do much better than you could otherwise. Both have dedicated time to answering many comsumer''s question, both are clearly quite talented. You could do much worse, and I think with either you''d do quite well.

Best,

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results