shape
carat
color
clarity

How did you...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Count me in for Google. I only lurked until I was actually married and TTC. Even though this is a jewelry forum first, I find that the Family board is the best out there. I''m pregnant now and places like BabyCenter just plain stink!

Prana

Brilliant_Rock
I''m late to this thread, but wanted to share. I found pricescope during my LIW days (I didn''t join until after my FI proposed.) I was looking at engagement rings, and somehow stumbled across a different forum about a girl who hated her engagement ring. I was intrigued by that story, and wanted to read more like it, so I did a google search for "I hate my engagement ring", and alas, found pricescope and have been hooked ever since!

BTW, I love my engagement ring! And I love it so much thanks to all the stuff I learned from PS!

Bunny007

Shiny_Rock
An amazing friend of mine told me about it, around two years ago when we should have been studying instead. I''ve lurked pretty diligently until recently. I haven''t told her that I de-lurked, and I sometimes wonder if she''s done the same. I''m always watching for her!

35.gif
P*****, are you out there??

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Back in my LIW days, I was looking for pictures of emerald cut diamonds with what I now know is a halo. I found momothree''s gorgeous EC in a halo and fell in love. I lurked for about six months before I joined, but the LIW section totally pulled me in, and I started posting about a month and a half before I got engaged.

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
My sis told me about Pricescope 6 years ago when she and her then-boyfriend started researching engagement rings. I lurked on and off since then, but finally started posting when it came time to get my e-ring.
1.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t remember if I was searching for settings or stones at the time, but I know it was related to engagement rings.

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
I was searching for a setting with pink sapphire side stones. I couldn''t find the exact setting I saw originally but I came across a gorgeous pink sapphire engagement ring(I still have the photo saved to my computer.)
I stayed looking at the colored stones for awhile. Then I slowly (maybe my BF would say quickly)started looking at SMTR and the LIW forums. I''m so hooked to PS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results