shape
carat
color
clarity

How Did I Do?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

caveat_emptor_lex

Rough_Rock
After being a voracious lurker on pricescope for the past few months, I finally pulled the trigger on a purchase for my wife.

The concensus was that for earring setting quality and true (to the original Japanese standard) H&A rounds at reasonable prices, I could not go wrong with Whiteflash.com.

The saga began when my wife, almost 3 years ago, saw the Kwiat 3-prong "martini" studs for the first time. For the color and clarity of the stones themselves, the price for the studs did not seem justifiable. I was also not in the position financially to spend what they cost at that time.

Once our fist child was born, I wanted to reproduce that look on her face the first time she tried on the martinis. She had some lobe damage from a sporting accident that has stretched one piercing a bit and this stud style fit and did not droop unlike others. Here are the specs, Bob from WF and Vera have been excellent to work with:

Platinum 3-prong settings w/ heavy friction backs with these two stones:

http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/A-Cut-Above-H-A-cut-diamond-151540.htm
http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/A-Cut-Above-H-A-cut-diamond-151541.htm

In my estimation and education from PS, nothing retail can touch this combination for under 4k.

Tell me your thoughts. Am I deluded, or should these studs rock?

Caveat Emptor Lex

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to PS
35.gif

Perhaps if this thread is moved to Rocky Talk you will get more of the compliments you deserve! These rocks ROCK! Congrats on picking a superb pair, they will make gorgeous studs which you and your wife will adore! Good job!

caveat_emptor_lex

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the attaboy and the welcome. I will move the post to the other thread for more feedback.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW they look great! I especially like the picture of the first one, so crisp and perfect.

What a thoughtful husband you are!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results