shape
carat
color
clarity

How did FI figure out your ring size?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, she must be a sound sleeper! My fi could''ve never pulled this off without waking me up.

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
Shoe = 8.5, ring = 7 (although a little loose) I sooo envy all the women here with tiny hands/fingers.

My FI took a wild guess at my ring size by tearing a thin strip of paper, wrapping it around his ring finger (our hands are the pretty much the same size) and telling the jewler what the measurement was. There are so many things wrong with his method, but I couldn't be mad with him even though he ended up proposing with a size NINE! It fit on my thumb before I had it resized; it was pretty hilarious.

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Shoe size= 7 ring size= 3.75

Scott and I went together to look at rings so we both got sized then, but I already knew I would be around a 4ish from wearing other rings on my right hand.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow that is pretty spot on for me! I'm a size 9 shoe and a size 6 ring! Though sometimes I wear an 8.5 in shoes...depending on the style.
9.gif

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Not true for me:
Shoe size - 6.5
Ring Size - 4.5

I had to just tell him my ring size.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results