shape
carat
color
clarity

How Come Most Online Shopping Sites...Won''t Ship To A PO. Box? Grrrr

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SandraPaneczko

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,

I can''t help to feel a bit frustrated. My husband and I moved into our house just over a year ago. I called the landlord to get a blueprint copy of the house location, that''s what you need in order to have our mail come to the house. Well he told me that he called the PO and there is no mail service in my little village(US NAVY,Stationed in Guam). So I had no choice but to pay $70 for a PO.Box. Let me say....what a pain in the behind its been. So many online shopping sites and some ebay sellers refuse to ship to a PO.Box. I wanted to order a gold necklace for a while now. I found it at a great price but they wont ship to a PO. Box!!! All the other sites will but the price is $30 more. Why wont they ship here? Whats the issue? Anyways, after I signed up for a PO.Box... I saw a mail truck delivering mail on my street a week later. GRRR okay whatever. Its too much of a pain to have it sent to family back in the states. I had my husbands anniversary gift sent to my mom(so she could send it to me) That was in August and he didn''t get it until November and it was damaged so I am sorry to say but.... I don''t trust her with my stuff and I don''t feel like waiting 3 months. Does anyone else go through this?

Thanks
Sandra
29.gif

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
I feel your frustration! It may be worth contacting the customer service, as I''m doing a lot of online shopping too and have seen more and more places willing to do it for military PO boxes. Most have different directions, on how to enter it...sometimes just putting APO in the street address line works. Good luck!

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Why don''t you just give them your street address and see if it gets delivered?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results