shape
carat
color
clarity

How can you afford such expensive stones?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/26/2007 9:31:16 AM
Author: littlelysser

Date: 10/25/2007 6:32:31 PM
Author:phiberoptik
Ok so I have been on here a few months mostly reading and searching and less posting. I see so many threads about people buying 2ct+ diamonds like its no big deal. So I ask you all out there... what do you or should I say, what does your significant other do, to afford you ridiculously expensive jewelry. 20K for a stone? 37K for a stone?

Its ludicrous to me but to each there own. Maybe I should ask how big is your house and what do you drive as well... if you can spend almost $40K on a ring...

Please... tell away. And if you feel like gifting any of your money to a poor broke soul trying to afford a $4k ring... Ill gladly email you my address. I accept paypal also!
DH got a second job as a pimp and I got a second job as drug mule. It was a bit dangerous, but I do love my bling!

Oh, and we live in a shoe box and drive big wheels.

All about priorities!
LOL! I think that is really the right response.

Thanks for the chuckle.
1.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/26/2007 9:31:16 AM
Author: littlelysser

DH got a second job as a pimp and I got a second job as drug mule. It was a bit dangerous, but I do love my bling!

Oh, and we live in a shoe box and drive big wheels.

All about priorities!
6.gif
And here I thought I wouldn't be able to upgrade to a 2+ct... immediately forwarding this to FF so he can start making arrangements. Thanks littlelysser!
27.gif

But seriously, people are at where they are at. The budget my FF gave me is not among the higher budgets here on PS... and that is fine- I feel blessed that he is spending what he is spending. I would not want him to spend $1 more than he could afford; there is no way I would want to go in debt for a diamond. If the budget was 1/2 what it is, fine; if it was 2 x what it is, great. It is what it is.

If happiness is put into things, well, there is always disappointment there because there is always room for more or better or whatever, and being bitter over things that don't really matter in the big scheme of things is such a waste of time.

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t really reply to this thread because none of my diamonds are above 1ct
emcry.gif

However, I can certainly see why people would feel defensive. It was obviously a poorly worded post caused by frustration at not being to afford the 2 carat diamonds that seem to be the norm here (even though they really aren''t). There are a lot of PS-ers with beautiful under 1 ct diamonds, but I think a lot of people remember the bigger diamonds simply because they are such whoppers
1.gif

Anyway, I have a question. What''s a troll???
33.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think one of the most important comments was that if material things define you (I am paraphrasing), there will likely always be a sense of inadequacy. There are ALWAYS people with more, as there are with less, but when we are trying to compete or play catch up (general comment, NOT assuming OP is) we are bound to feel let down and not recall the people who have less who would view our things as amazing. Perspective is everything. Never make assumptions about what people have and how they got it, and try to know there will always be someone with a bigger house, nicer diamond, fancier car, etc. So decide what you can afford or what your priorities are, and be happy with it. Much better way to live.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Very well said DF. You have it just right. Comparing oneself to others can either make one feel needlessly superior or depressinging inferior. Neither feeling will help much in the long run. So best to be thankful for the things that you have and appreciate your own life, no matter what.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/27/2007 12:39:30 AM
Author: diamondfan
I think one of the most important comments was that if material things define you (I am paraphrasing), there will likely always be a sense of inadequacy. There are ALWAYS people with more, as there are with less, but when we are trying to compete or play catch up (general comment, NOT assuming OP is) we are bound to feel let down and not recall the people who have less who would view our things as amazing. Perspective is everything. Never make assumptions about what people have and how they got it, and try to know there will always be someone with a bigger house, nicer diamond, fancier car, etc. So decide what you can afford or what your priorities are, and be happy with it. Much better way to live.

Well said DF...

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock

Well said DF...

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGAIN, soooo well said...DF, AGBF, Skippy, etc. I hope the OP doesn''t feel like he''s been run out of town here...

We''re all of us at different places in lfe no matter what, where, when or why...my father always told me there are three important things in life: your HEALTH, HAPPINESS, and WEALTH. In that order. It has always made a lot of sense to me, and fortunately I married someone who shares the same values. We know where we stand, where we would like to be ultimately, but in the meantime we work on our health and well-being because after all we believe that nothing else can make us stronger in the long run. Along the way though, our heads are certainly turned by material goods and we have and will continue to take advantage of those while it''s financially ok for us without kiddies. LOL!

Hope the OP comes back, I hate to see someone venture into threads like this and be deterred completely. I think we''re all capable of being positive and giving while sitill maintaining reality.
36.gif
35.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/26/2007 4:05:51 PM
Author: surfgirl

Date: 10/26/2007 12:14:55 PM
Author: AGBF

Date: 10/26/2007 10:41:02 AM

Author: lyra

This is such a nice place, even the trolls get long informative responses.

Oh, lyra, you are wonderful! How true! And it is consistent! The same thing happens in every thread started by a troll; the regulars remain holding civil discourse with each other!

Deb

34.gif
Except that it''s not really a ''civil'' discourse if you''re assuming the OP is a troll, is it? Then it''s sort of bagging on the OP in a rather passive aggressive manner. Was part of the OP a bit rude? Yeah, probably. But just because someone posts something that might come across - or is - rude, doesn''t a troll make. And while I also didn''t appreciate the comment the OP made about it being ridiculous to spend X amount of money on an ering, I also dont think he''s a troll. He''s posted here before about his search and he''s probably just really frustrated. Or perhaps he feels inadequate because he thinks all PSers are sporting $20k rings. But to assume he''s a troll isn''t very polite either. Just my opinion though. YMMV.
Sorry. A different day, a different perspective. I don''t think the OP here is a troll, but I did consider the post trolling in nature. But I can read it today and just see a young man who is frustrated with his perceptions of what expectations might be in the real world. PS is not the real world. It is a niche market of "prosumers" and collectors. My comment was really based on a few other threads I read where there were OP''s who made similar remarks and had very few posts and yet everyone still stayed levelheaded and informative, if not helpful per se. My comment was meant to be a kudo to the posters and members who go out of their way daily regardless of what situations are thrown at them here.
36.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/26/2007 10:44:42 AM
Author: aljdewey

Date: 10/26/2007 9:41:21 AM
Author: luckystar112

And really, he's just saying what I'm sure hundreds of others that visit this site are thinking. We're the first to admit that pricescope isn't an accurate representation of diamond size in America---so where's the 'thick skin' that everyone is always talking about? Everyone's got their panties in a twist.
I gotta say, I agree. I don't understand what the furor is over.

Yeah, I get it that this person was less than delicate about saying the equivalent of 'why would anyone spend that amount on a ring'. But ladies, seriously.........comments like that are made on PS all the time. it's just about diff things.

Read any Tiff thread and you'll see a similar comment (why would anyone pay 50% more for the brand), and that's fine. Lots of SI lovers regularly say 'why waste $$ on higher clarity you can't see'. Is that really meant to offend those who prefer higher clarity? No.

The OP doesn't value spending that amt on a ring. His/her opinion, and that's fine. It's not personal.

Seems like the 'sensitive-sally' bug has hit PS pretty hard this week; seems like there's a lot of 'taking to heart' and looking for insult in posts lately. Hope it passes soon.
Yep, I agree with Al. As has been noted NUMEROUS times, it's hard to determine the "tone" of a person's post. The original poster said in his post, he takes PayPal and would love donations to his diamond fund. Is he hinting at a bit of sarcasm? You gals are taking him too seriously. . .

FWIW, I recently found a mercedes forum and everyone was posting pictures and bragging about their very expensive automobiles. Honestly, I thought the whole thing was insane. CARS? Who spends all day taking pictures of them? But some do! lol *IT IS* all about perspective.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/27/2007 4:18:34 PM
Author: MC

FWIW, I recently found a mercedes forum and everyone was posting pictures and bragging about their very expensive automobiles. Honestly, I thought the whole thing was insane. CARS? Who spends all day taking pictures of them? But some do! lol *IT IS* all about perspective.
HAHHAHAHA - MC, SO true!

You should have SEEN the WORRIED look on my hubby''s face when I got my Canon w/macro and started taking.....um......about TWO HUNDRED pictures of the same ring! LMAO

He saw me perusing through a thread lately that had a bunch of flower/rings pics, and he looked at me like it was Greek and said.....
"............(long pause of concern)......I don''t really get it."

I smiled and said, "that''s ok. you don''t have to."
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I did not necessaily view him as a troll, but did sense frustration. When someone starts the diamond search, gets sticker shock at the prices and comes here where there are so many well informed people and so much gorgeous bling, it can be daunting. Add to that your soon to be fiance''s real (or imagined) expectations and it can be really scary to dive into the diamond pool. I totally empathize with that. I felt the tone was a bit, shall I say, confrontational, but likely meant seriously, as he might be feeling competitive or frustrated with this process. He also tried some humor, so I did sense overall he really is curious and a bit overwhelmed with this whole situation. My more general points, not just aimed at the OP, was that A: it is better to be okay with what you can afford, not that you should not strive for better if you want it, just NOT as a one upsmanship scenario, since that treadmill gets tiring and is unfulfilling in the long run. B: Do not assume about people''s priorities, income or motives etc, as some people save so well for what they want, or the stone could be a family members...it is just best not to ascribe anything to someone''s material things without knowing the true facts.

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/27/2007 7:23:41 PM
I did not necessaily view him as a troll, but did sense frustration. When someone starts the diamond search, gets sticker shock at the prices and comes here where there are so many well informed people and so much gorgeous bling, it can be daunting. Add to that your soon to be fiance''s real (or imagined) expectations and it can be really scary to dive into the diamond pool. I totally empathize with that. I felt the tone was a bit, shall I say, confrontational, but likely meant seriously, as he might be feeling competitive or frustrated with this process. He also tried some humor, so I did sense overall he really is curious and a bit overwhelmed with this whole situation. My more general points, not just aimed at the OP, was that A: it is better to be okay with what you can afford, not that you should not strive for better if you want it, just NOT as a one upsmanship scenario, since that treadmill gets tiring and is unfulfilling in the long run. B: Do not assume about people''s priorities, income or motives etc, as some people save so well for what they want, or the stone could be a family members...it is just best not to ascribe anything to someone''s material things without knowing the true facts.
I agree 100%. It''s the old you can''t judge a book by it''s cover thing. I know someone very well who is nearly a billionaire. On a trip to Italy he was doing alot of walking around - so in shorts, t-shirt and sandals and carrying a backpack. He wasn''t dirty or anything, just not looking fancy. He was trying to buy a wedding ring for his wife and they almost wouldn''t let him in the store. You could tell they just thought there was no way this guy had any $$.

He ended up buying a lovely yellow gold and platinum Bucellati band. It''s gorgeous.

I live in an area where there are a whole lot of very rich people. Some of them are very showy and flashy with their wealth and others you would never have any idea of how much $$ they had.

It just goes to show that you should treat all people with respect. I don''t see why a consideration of their financial status should come into it at all.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lady A, that is the truth! You treat people based on how they are towards you, not what they have or you think they have. My mom always used to say "Never go into anyone''s pocket to spend their money". I live in the Main Line of Philly and have people around here who are super wealthy, but they are unassuming and low key. One would never know their worth, nor should it matter in terms of how they are treated...though I aknowledge that that IS the basis for a lot of people. I always remember the scene in Pretty Woman where the sales girls were so rude and she comes back the next day all decked out and they act nicely, but she won''t give the time of day to them!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Does the OP''s question read like a question about wealth-distribution?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/27/2007 9:34:52 PM
Author: Harriet
Does the OP''s question read like a question about wealth-distribution?
nah, I think it was frustration.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok, because if it were, I don't know how we could answer it.
phiberoptik, I hope you find something lovely.

phiberoptik

Rough_Rock
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW....

I know none of you know me from someone who passed you on the street today, but WOW, were my words ever misunderstood, dissected, and taken out of context. I only read the first page of responses before the better of me insisted on just replying as general as possible.

My post should have been taken light heartedly and was written right after I had read two recent posts that day about two very high priced rings. It just amazed me (in a good way, like when I see a Ferrari pass me on the road) how people spend their money. Nothing in my post was meant to be derogatory or negative to anyone, of any age, of any income bracket, with any specific size or price of diamond.

"buying 2ct+ diamonds like its no big deal" - Like some of you said, you or your husband or fiance or whomever saved and saved for your ring or upgrade. I am doing the same with the budget of $4000. With my financial position, I find it remarkable (again in a positive tone) that people are looking for ways to spend $37000 on a diamond. I have a lot of appreciation for the people that can do this, or spend $400,000 on a new Bentley, or $3 million on a vacation home. I posted, asking how you all afford these luxuries because Im curious. Not because I want 3 pages of goofball responses.

Re-reading my post, I can somewhat understand where some of the confusion lies. I post on a few forums of different subjects and such on a daily basis, all of which are more local and I am more well known on (personality-wise), so I assume people tend to understand how Im coming off, unlike here. Picture smiling in amazement, flabbergasted as someone else used at how some people afford these luxuries. I worked at a country club for over 6 years and I used to LOVE hearing about people's car collections, houses, and stuff. I bartended and I used to ask the ladies about their rings just because I thought they were so ridiculously big and beautiful. Please do not think by me saying ridiculous, that they are absurd, but just like a 50,000 sq foot house, a $40K ring is ridiculously...COOL! For that I apologize, because to me, nothing I said should have offended anyone or made someone thing I was a troll account or a sh*t starter.

My last comment was a joke... I thought maybe by "poor broke soul" most people would catch that. I mean who calls themselves a poor broke soul and is serious?? Im actually stunned that someone actually took that out of context and said I was a poor broke soul because of decisions I have made in life. This is where I get E-Sarcastic and say...

LOL ROFL LMAO ROFLCOPTER LOLLERSKATES
19.gif

Thanks Skippy, for at least kind of understanding. I know I dont know you but you have helped me more than anyone on here and I think Ive certainly made clear to you that I am a nice person and definitely not trying to
29.gif
anyone up.

Oh and... Im certainly not frustrated at NOT being able to afford a 2ct. diamond. She isn't a big jewelry person and to her, anything over a carat would be too big anyways. Once again, I only posted this out of the amazement at the amount of threads I see on here about $20k+ 2ct+ sized diamonds.

Cheers
35.gif

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/1/2007 7:39:39 PM
Author: phiberoptik
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW....

I know none of you know me from someone who passed you on the street today, but WOW, were my words ever misunderstood, dissected, and taken out of context. I only read the first page of responses before the better of me insisted on just replying as general as possible.

My post should have been taken light heartedly and was written right after I had read two recent posts that day about two very high priced rings. It just amazed me (in a good way, like when I see a Ferrari pass me on the road) how people spend their money. Nothing in my post was meant to be derogatory or negative to anyone, of any age, of any income bracket, with any specific size or price of diamond.

''buying 2ct+ diamonds like its no big deal'' - Like some of you said, you or your husband or fiance or whomever saved and saved for your ring or upgrade. I am doing the same with the budget of $4000. With my financial position, I find it remarkable (again in a positive tone) that people are looking for ways to spend $37000 on a diamond. I have a lot of appreciation for the people that can do this, or spend $400,000 on a new Bentley, or $3 million on a vacation home. I posted, asking how you all afford these luxuries because Im curious. Not because I want 3 pages of goofball responses.

Re-reading my post, I can somewhat understand where some of the confusion lies. I post on a few forums of different subjects and such on a daily basis, all of which are more local and I am more well known on (personality-wise), so I assume people tend to understand how Im coming off, unlike here. Picture smiling in amazement, flabbergasted as someone else used at how some people afford these luxuries. I worked at a country club for over 6 years and I used to LOVE hearing about people''s car collections, houses, and stuff. I bartended and I used to ask the ladies about their rings just because I thought they were so ridiculously big and beautiful. Please do not think by me saying ridiculous, that they are absurd, but just like a 50,000 sq foot house, a $40K ring is ridiculously...COOL! For that I apologize, because to me, nothing I said should have offended anyone or made someone thing I was a troll account or a sh*t starter.

My last comment was a joke... I thought maybe by ''poor broke soul'' most people would catch that. I mean who calls themselves a poor broke soul and is serious?? Im actually stunned that someone actually took that out of context and said I was a poor broke soul because of decisions I have made in life. This is where I get E-Sarcastic and say...

LOL ROFL LMAO ROFLCOPTER LOLLERSKATES
19.gif

Thanks Skippy, for at least kind of understanding. I know I dont know you but you have helped me more than anyone on here and I think Ive certainly made clear to you that I am a nice person and definitely not trying to
29.gif
anyone up.

Oh and... Im certainly not frustrated at NOT being able to afford a 2ct. diamond. She isn''t a big jewelry person and to her, anything over a carat would be too big anyways. Once again, I only posted this out of the amazement at the amount of threads I see on here about $20k+ 2ct+ sized diamonds.

Cheers
35.gif

Personally, I think you redeemed yourself..hehhe. I could see how your original post could have been misunderstood. But I feel the same. More power to the wonderful ladies on here who can get that $40K diamond. I do love how warm they are on here though, whether you have a honker diamond or a baby diamond. A diamond is a diamond to these great people on here.

good luck on your diamond search..
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/1/2007 7:53:02 PM
Author: ang3199

Personally, I think you redeemed yourself..hehhe. I could see how your original post could have been misunderstood. But I feel the same. More power to the wonderful ladies on here who can get that $40K diamond. I do love how warm they are on here though, whether you have a honker diamond or a baby diamond. A diamond is a diamond to these great people on here.

good luck on your diamond search..
36.gif
Ditto, it is hard because this sort of communication does not give the underlying tone.
28.gif
27.gif
I know you were nice; hope you are getting close to the perfect diamond
2.gif
Us PS'ers really do have some firecrackers!!!
30.gif

ETA: I misunderstood too, Lady and I am no voice of reason.

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
I didn''t think you were trying to offend anyone. I just think that the post touched off some thoughts that everyone has about themselves, their lives & their bling.
1.gif

I thought most of the responses were more of an exploration of the philosophical issue of how/why people afford to buy or choose to buy luxury goods. I think most people were replying in that spirit rather than feeling offended. At least that''s how I felt & answered. I shouldn''t try to speak for others but that was my impression.

I''m glad that Skippy is our voice of reason.
17.gif
Someone has to do it and I''m sure not qualified.
1.gif

darkeyesredshoes

Shiny_Rock
I''m so happy all the furor has abated. Time for a celebratory ride on the ROFLCOPTER!

roflcopter.gif

darkeyesredshoes

Shiny_Rock
No, you''re right. It''s better to get some exercise with your LOLLERSKATES.

gifs make me happy!

lollerskates.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Funny, how this to me is likely a growing trend with some than might be more often seen in the US, I think. Take for example our celebrities (which is some way are the roles models) who have more, buy more and it's all about outdoing each other for TV time, attention, headlines, and their jewlery and consumer purchases seem to follow. What BAG does X celebrity own now, or what dress is she wearing...

Not often do you see large stones on wealthy outside the US just to be large. I think many would prioritize quality over size, and then I am not sure how many average people would want a large display of "bling" compared to here. I think large and shiny is a big part of the culture, and perhaps diamonds have really taken a hold in the US and it's love affair of things pretty. Enagament rings in the US are almost traditionally diamond, where as Europe, not so much, and if they are diamond, they are not as big.

It also helps to make this site more uneven that everyone here is (for the most part) American (or living in the US), so their peer groups have larger stones to begin with, so in a general feeling of increasing over the average, they just get bigger and bigger. But many get married later in life, and after good schooling, good jobs (and in the US, people make good salaries more so than some other countries) and after years of saving, their first ring can often be nicer. Many factors play into it, but it's the importance of diamonds, the higher income levels, the older stages of marriage, the upgrade concept (this is also not as common outside the US generally), consumerism, general use of alternate financing for some, and maybe even a small case of keeping up with the average of your peers, which seems to get larger each year... I have never seen as many 2ct+ stones as i have these past 3 years. Honestly, it's as if the 1ct in NY is passe, and it's the 2ct mark everyone is striving for...

Don't be disheartened though. If you find that a material possession is not what defines you, but the effort, sincerity and love you put into the symbol of your commitment is, then your $4K is actually a bit too much, and I would take half of that and just buy a pretty band, with the rest of the money invested wisely for your future child's education if you want children. The gift of a solid future, to ME, is far greater than the gift of something that can be lost, stolen or destroyed (God forbid!)
32.gif

Good luck, and enjoy your engagement without worring about others and their spending habits. It's not worth the pain, as there will always be someone richer, and someone poorer than you. You're clearly not homeless, and you're not a Rockefeller, so enjoy being you and having someone worth marrying!
30.gif

ursulawrite

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/2/2007 11:27:12 AM
Author: Nicrez
Funny, how this to me is likely a growing trend with some than might be more often seen in the US, I think. Take for example our celebrities (which is some way are the roles models) who have more, buy more and it''s all about outdoing each other for TV time, attention, headlines, and their jewlery and consumer purchases seem to follow. What BAG does X celebrity own now, or what dress is she wearing...

Not often do you see large stones on wealthy outside the US just to be large. I think many would prioritize quality over size, and then I am not sure how many average people would want a large display of ''bling'' compared to here. I think large and shiny is a big part of the culture, and perhaps diamonds have really taken a hold in the US and it''s love affair of things pretty. Enagament rings in the US are almost traditionally diamond, where as Europe, not so much, and if they are diamond, they are not as big.

It also helps to make this site more uneven that everyone here is (for the most part) American (or living in the US), so their peer groups have larger stones to begin with, so in a general feeling of increasing over the average, they just get bigger and bigger. But many get married later in life, and after good schooling, good jobs (and in the US, people make good salaries more so than some other countries) and after years of saving, their first ring can often be nicer. Many factors play into it, but it''s the importance of diamonds, the higher income levels, the older stages of marriage, the upgrade concept (this is also not as common outside the US generally), consumerism, general use of alternate financing for some, and maybe even a small case of keeping up with the average of your peers, which seems to get larger each year... I have never seen as many 2ct+ stones as i have these past 3 years. Honestly, it''s as if the 1ct in NY is passe, and it''s the 2ct mark everyone is striving for...

Don''t be disheartened though. If you find that a material possession is not what defines you, but the effort, sincerity and love you put into the symbol of your commitment is, then your $4K is actually a bit too much, and I would take half of that and just buy a pretty band, with the rest of the money invested wisely for your future child''s education if you want children. The gift of a solid future, to ME, is far greater than the gift of something that can be lost, stolen or destroyed (God forbid!)
32.gif

Good luck, and enjoy your engagement without worring about others and their spending habits. It''s not worth the pain, as there will always be someone richer, and someone poorer than you. You''re clearly not homeless, and you''re not a Rockefeller, so enjoy being you and having someone worth marrying!
30.gif
Living downtown in NYC, I don''t get to see so many big stones--apart from in Dean and Deluca. If ever you''re in Soho, you ought to be pop in for some serious ogling!

I''m 30 now, but when I got engaged (aged 24) my 1-carat stone was the smallest among our peers. So, it appears this shift toward the larger stones for middle-class Manhattanites happened several years back. I wonder when, exactly?

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
My DH and I skrimped and saved over the years. We both went to graduate school and drove less than elite cars (buick!) that we bought with cash when our friends were in fancy houses with big SUV''s. Now that we are in our mid-30''s (okay-late 30''s) we have finally reached the other side of the hump!!! We are still frugal, moved into a school district where our kids can get a good use of our tax $$ in excellent public schools k-12, etc. An occasional "want" gets fulfilled now when only "needs" got fulfilled for many years. I can honestly say we have paid our dues!

phiberoptik

Rough_Rock
I was kind of hoping people would keep this going for the humor of it...

Im such a bad guy! haha. Kidding folks! But I do enjoy hearing the lifestyles of the rich and famous.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results