shape
carat
color
clarity

How Can She Slap??!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
HAH! My husband and I saw this on tv the other day. It''s a show where basically that woman belittled you until you cry - she says every mean thing she possibly can to hurt your feelings. I''m not sure of the point (it seems pretty lame), but to be honest, she was SO asking for that slap. I laughed so incredibly hard when I saw that clip. Hit somebody, expect them to hit back.

Notice how the crowd of guys ran on to defend her, but no one ran to defend the guy.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Hahaha!! WTF?!? I do not condone violence... But they both slapped the crap out of each other!!! What was that, some wierdo game show?

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2008 2:12:37 PM
Author: Tuckins1
Hahaha!! WTF?!? I do not condone violence... But they both slapped the crap out of each other!!! What was that, some wierdo game show?
Yeah I know, strange huh? Its some game show in India, MP has described above.

I think its funny how the guy is sobbing at the end - I think they were both just in shock !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results