shape
carat
color
clarity

How can I fix the forum view on my phone?

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
I used to be able to view everything great but now the view is so small! Is it PS or a setting I hit without realizing? IMG_1949.png

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For Reals? :eek-2:
You mean people really use phones for Internet? :eek2:
Who knew? :bigsmile:

You must have a microscope.

Last edited:

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Wah thanks for responding. I will need one if I can’t fix this setting. Even my techy husband couldn’t fix it for me… I wonder if anyone else has ever had this happen?

Avondale

Brilliant_Rock
Did you update to iOS 17 and if yes, does the timing coincide with when everything got so small? It seems that, for whatever reason, your phone is loading the landscape view of the forum in portrait orientation. I imagine your husband already tried requesting desktop and mobile versions in the browser to see if anything changes. So here are my suggestions:
1. Rotate the phone to see if the view changes depending orientation (I know, stupid, but if it's some sort of temporary bug... it doesn't hurt to try);
2. Try a different browser. Safari updates alongside the new iOS version and it could be that Safari got changed and as a result PS is no longer well optimised for it.

I'm sticking with iOS 16 and haven't experienced this, everything works as usual for me.

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Did you update to iOS 17 and if yes, does the timing coincide with when everything got so small? It seems that, for whatever reason, your phone is loading the landscape view of the forum in portrait orientation. I imagine your husband already tried requesting desktop and mobile versions in the browser to see if anything changes. So here are my suggestions:
1. Rotate the phone to see if the view changes depending orientation (I know, stupid, but if it's some sort of temporary bug... it doesn't hurt to try);
2. Try a different browser. Safari updates alongside the new iOS version and it could be that Safari got changed and as a result PS is no longer well optimised for it.

I'm sticking with iOS 16 and haven't experienced this, everything works as usual for me.

Thank you for these ideas! I appreciate it so much. I’m going to try accessing the forum from different phones to see if that makes a difference. Rotating did not but I was happy to have something to try.

The forum used to load with all the posts nicely centred and big on my screen. Almost like a “forum view” and it was so good. Now it’s like desktop view and I have to zoom in all the time and it’s just annoying. I tried using “mobile view” but that didn’t help as much as I needed- it wasn’t my old way of viewing that I don’t know how to access again.

Anyways thanks for the ideas and I’ll report back!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results