shape
carat
color
clarity

How awesome is this?? Well done, EU!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has anyone heard about this? I hadn't - but am HUGELY pleased to see this sort of progress in Europe!

Here's hoping the US and Australia (my two countries) can get on board with this resolution, passed by the EU parliament last month.

@missy - I know this will be right up your alley!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
From what I know, cage farming is mostly a corporate farm thing in the US. When you have that type of money behind it plus lobbyists, its an uphill battle.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
From what I know, cage farming is mostly a corporate farm thing in the US. When you have that type of money behind it plus lobbyists, its an uphill battle.

I've been involved in promoting animal rights for decades. And I hear you on this. It's incredibly discouraging.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has anyone heard about this? I hadn't - but am HUGELY pleased to see this sort of progress in Europe!

Here's hoping the US and Australia (my two countries) can get on board with this resolution, passed by the EU parliament last month.

@missy - I know this will be right up your alley!

Yes I am glad some countries are trying to be more humane.

I've been involved in promoting animal rights for decades. And I hear you on this. It's incredibly discouraging.

I too am quite discouraged. Something terrible happened yesterday and I am very upset and worried for all our ferals. It's kismet you started this thread just when I had this agenda on my mind. I posted this morning about the issue. Thanks for sharing @mrs-b.

I will never ever understand some/many humans.
I will never accept man's cruelty to animals.
I will never become complacent and not fight against it.
While I am still alive with a breath in my body I will work for animal rights and do anything in my power to help the animals.
They cannot speak for themselves. They need us.

The animals matter.

humanity.png

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes I am glad some countries are trying to be more humane.

I too am quite discouraged. Something terrible happened yesterday and I am very upset and worried for all our ferals. It's kismet you started this thread just when I had this agenda on my mind. I posted this morning about the issue. Thanks for sharing @mrs-b.

The animals matter.

Big hugs to you, my friend. I hope you have a happy 4th of July.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Big hugs to you, my friend. I hope you have a happy 4th of July.

Thank you sweet friend...And a very happy July fourth to you and your loved ones dear @mrs-b.
(((Hugs))).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results