shape
carat
color
clarity

how about this one?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Hello : one more stone... Found one from NWT ( Canadian) AGS certified. Putting the specs:
Depth 59.7 Table 61 crown angle 34 Pavilion angle 41, Girdle med to slightly thick faceted. Vs2 , G , 1.26car ... The price is (I think) too expensive 12 k range all included...Any ideas from you . Thanks to all of you workig hard trying to help us out... Ciao Scarleta..

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
is that 12k usd? if so, it is very expensive. unless that includes a platinum setting and some sidestones.
20.gif

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
Is it a name brand stone? that could be the reason for a high price...

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Assuming the price is USD, I'd rather pay $8500 for a fine cut than $12000 for a so-so spready one
11.gif

If the 12k was 12k CAD, it would still be about 10k US, and the stone doesn't get any more 'Ideal' with that. The balance could account for a rather nice setting.

12k USD do 1.5 cts nicely - like tis guy here
2.gif

My 2c
34.gif

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again .Yes it US dollars price and includes only a stone nothing with it....NWT diamonds are all l inscribed with numbers on the girdle and they generaly cost more because of it...( who wants to pay for this right? ) They call it" peace of mind diamond."..
I will keep looking.. You are so very kind ... Thanks again...Scarleta

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Hello USMP: what is a brand name stone? This one is NWT with a number on girdle? Would this be a brand name?

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Valeria: the one you suggested what would it score at cut adviser? It surely looks good? Thanks for this link...

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/4/2006 12:21:00 AM
Author: scarleta
Thanks again .Yes it US dollars price and includes only a stone nothing with it....NWT diamonds are all l inscribed with numbers on the girdle and they generaly cost more because of it...( who wants to pay for this right? ) They call it'' peace of mind diamond.''..
I will keep looking.. You are so very kind ... Thanks again...Scarleta
You can have this "peace of mind" with pretty much any vendor recommended by the folks on pricescope. The certificate number is inscribed on a lot of the diamonds! That price is wayyy too high! You can get the same G Vs2, ideal cut H&A, and bigger stone for a lot less! A H&A diamond will be so much more beautiful visually!

http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/A-Cut-Above-H-A-cut-diamond-1920637.htm

http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/A-Cut-Above-H-A-cut-diamond-2313854.htmhttp://www.goodoldgold.com/1_33ct_g_vs2_h&a1.htm

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks a million, will check it out.. I thought that price was way too high ...

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks they look great ... How does triple AGS 000 compare to H&R?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results