shape
carat
color
clarity

How about this idea for my propsal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

muddydawg

Rough_Rock

I am wanting to propose to my girlfriend of 8 years...we have been together since high school and I know she is the one for me and I have an idea on how I want to do it...Please share your opinion on what you think!

Idea

On our trip to the Mountains coming up Memorial day weekend at a private waterfall we go swimming at every year have a picnic set up with candles and flower petals on the trail to the pool of water that is at the bottom of the fall....then when we get there hold her close beside the pool of water and say to her
"A long time ago you gave me something (hold the smal silver key from her charm braclet that she gave to me 8 years ago when we 1st started to date) and say to her..."You said that as long as I kept this I would always hold the key to your heart and your everlasting love....I would like to continue to hold the key to your heart for the rest of my life ...and would like to ask you Tiffany to be my wife? (drop to a knee and pull out engagement ring) she has no idea I still have the key....
Too corny or what do you think?
20.gif

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Awwww.....I think it''s sweet. Good luck.

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
Very sweet! Go for it...good luck

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
AWWWW that is just too cute! Go for it and you need to post pics after hehe!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Corny, but in a good way. I would appreciate it! Go for it!!!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Awww... its very sweet!! I say do it!!
36.gif
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not corny - completely romantic! Good luck this upcoming weekend!!

Lucky Kid

Rough_Rock
How''d it go?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results