shape
carat
color
clarity

Houston peeps?

oceanblue

Shiny_Rock
Hello,

I am trying to find a "David Klass" bench of Houston. The mom and pop store who is confident that they can do everything has recently let me down twice, most recent victim is an eternity ring that they were very confident in resizing........

IMG_1993.jpg

I am sure there is one somewhere, maybe in one of the jewelry buildings. People have made recommendations to me like Shaftel, who I am sure is highly competent, but I really am not interested in paying extra for the name.

Thank you.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would recommend WolfCBI. They have a world class artisan bench and are in Houston. They made 4 of my rings 3 of which received JOTW.

oceanblue

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the suggestion! I called Wolf and they are only interested in working with diamonds that they sell.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the suggestion! I called Wolf and they are only interested in working with diamonds that they sell.

Sorry, I didn't know that.

oceanblue

Shiny_Rock
Hi, I am bumping this request. I will assume that all exceptional jewelers in this city are tethered to a retail operation.

How about a competent, friendly bench that is not over priced and pleasant?

Thank you!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Hey Oceanblue. I'm in the Houston area too. I have not yet found a good mom & pop jewelry bench here that will work on outside items (stuff they didn't originally make.) If you find one, ping me, I'd like to know too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results