shape
carat
color
clarity

housekeeper?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Hi!
Due to extremely stressful schedules my hubby and I are thinking of hiring someone to do some housecleaning. Just wondering if you have someone who cleans for you, and if so can you tell me...
- What tasks do they do?
- How often do they come?
- What is the cost? (I know there is some geographic variation, but ballpark would be good!)
- Do you give them the key or do you have them come while you are at home?
- Do you feel like it is worth it/ saves you time?
- If you have dogs, (Dee Jay!!) what do you do with them when the cleaner comes?

My only concern is that I will end up "pre-cleaning" and then being home anyway, and it might not save me any time.
I don''t really mind the vacuuming, laundry, or cleaning bathrooms. Our place is not too big. The main thing I hate is dealing with the clutter!!! And I''m not sure if a housekeeper will help with that because how would they know where to put your things?
I''m also a little weirded out by the possibility of someone having access to going through my stuff (even though they are not supposed to...)
Thanks so much!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
There is a thread on this, scroll down you''ll see it. Titled anyone have a maid or a housekeeper?? Lots of helpful advice there, good luck!!
1.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Oh thanks Kaleigh, I should have searched first!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results