Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Cleaning my jewelry :appl: :appl: :appl:
Baking
Brushing/Grooming/Training our pets
Repotting plants, gardening chores, watering
Laundry
Organizing pantry, drawers, cabinets
Not necessarily a chore, but I like switching out decorations for different seasons

:wavey:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rockinruby|1454038518|3983381 said:
Baking
Laundry
Not necessarily a chore, but I like switching out decorations for different seasons

RR, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but gardening chores do not count as household chores. You are going to have to revise your list toute de suite or else declare yourself a gardening hater. I mean this simply will not stand. Also you may start a new thread entitled "terrible gardening chores that I wish someone else would take care of." Thank you. :wavey:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
monarch64|1454047851|3983434 said:
Baking
Laundry

RR, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but gardening chores do not count as household chores. You are going to have to revise your list toute de suite or else declare yourself a gardening hater. I mean this simply will not stand. Also you may start a new thread entitled "terrible gardening chores that I wish someone else would take care of." Thank you. :wavey:

Excellent point Monarch! :lol: I deeply apologize for the offense. I am certainly not a gardening hater! :shock: I suppose cleaning clay pots & saucers indoors to avoid the cold last weekend got me all mixed up! :doh: Thank you for pointing out my error. I hate to rush off, but must get the new thread started asap. :dance:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rockinruby|1454051838|3983445 said:
Baking
Laundry

Excellent point Monarch! :lol: I deeply apologize for the offense. I am certainly not a gardening hater! :shock: I suppose cleaning clay pots & saucers indoors to avoid the cold last weekend got me all mixed up! :doh: Thank you for pointing out my error. I hate to rush off, but must get the new thread started asap. :dance:

:think: :naughty: :whistle: :boohoo: :wall: You are a very, very bad PSr. :o However! :saint: You may be redeemed by your willingness to begin a new thread. :saint: :shock: :appl:

I see you have begun one!

:lickout:

It is now that you are forgiven.

:dance: :boohoo: :wavey: :appl: :errrr:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
monarch64|1454054325|3983456 said:
Rockinruby|1454051838|3983445 said:
Baking
Laundry

:think: :naughty: :whistle: :boohoo: :wall: You are a very, very bad PSr. :o However! :saint: You may be redeemed by your willingness to begin a new thread. :saint: :shock: :appl:

I see you have begun one!

:lickout:

It is now that you are forgiven.

:dance: :boohoo: :wavey: :appl: :errrr:

It's true. I have been a very bad PSer! :Up_to_something: :doh: I am trying hard to redeem myself though. I promise to be better. :dance:

Whew! I'm relieved to see that I am forgiven. :appl: :appl: :appl: :dance: :appl: :appl: I couldn't push the "new topic" button fast enough after reading your previous post! I am grateful that you have a wonderfully forgiving nature! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results