shape
carat
color
clarity

Hotel in LA for Bachelorette Party Group

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
We need a hotel in LA for two nights for a bachelortte party group.

There are about ten of us and my bridesmaids were looking for a place that ideally would be a large suit with some rooms attached to it so we could stay together. I got names such as the Roosevelt thrown at me but I''m worried about it being too insanely expensive for everyone to afford.

Does anyone have suggestions for fun, lovely and not thousands upon thousands of dollars price-wise? Maybe sharing we can save money so we could upgrade a bit but we''re not rich! Also ideally connected rooms, suites etc.

Thanks!

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
hmmm...fairmont santa monica is nice. Also beverly hills hotel but that is $$.

Actually, the Sheraton Delfina Santa Monica is pretty reasonably priced - it is not RIGHT on the beach but it is close to a bunch of stuff if you have a car.

I love shutters but that is probably $$$.

Also the Mondrian. I think all of their rooms are suites.

This doesn't help, does it? I would check all of these places and see what comes back in your price range. If you need more clarification about what they're close to, just ask I can tell you =)

RZ

PS Thought of another one - the W in westwood.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Well I was hoping we could pay more than I thought but my bridesmaid is saying she would prefer we dont pay more than 200 a night per room / 4 person occupancy. Maybe a hotel with one suite we could rent and with cheaper rooms overall. We''ll be renting a car.

Also I was told spa services weren''t necessary really but a pool might be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results