shape
carat
color
clarity

Horse ill today, still worried...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh equestrienne, i am so sorry to hear about taz. i hope you will find peace in knowing that you did the right thing and that he is in a good place now.

i think your jewelry idea is a wonderful rememberance and perfectly fitting. those pieces are just beautiful and it would be so awesome to have taz with you everyday.

((((hugs)))) to you
emrose.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so sorry Taz had to be put to sleep. I believe that you did the kindest thing, given his condition.

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you again for all of your kindness, everyone.

I heard from my mother and Chance seems to be doing okay so far today. He can see the other horses nearby in the neighbor's paddock, but he is still a little worried about being alone. No one is ready to even think about filling that stall yet, so I am hoping that Chance becomes a little more independent and can be all right by himself in the wake of losing Taz.

I miss him so very much, and had a hard time teaching today because I kept seeing him in my mind. My mom said she dreamed about him last night and he was with other horses running around. I did not really sleep much at all last night, and was up and down every hour or so crying. I am thankful that I have Chance to pour all of my tears and love into right now.

One of my most recent photos of Taz is attached. He was a beautiful dark chestnut Morgan horse, and he had only just started getting some gray hairs on his face and in his mane. He got the prettiest dapples on his barrel in the summertime, and I've dyed my hair to match his on more than one occasion.

tazOct05.JPG

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
lovely photo.
He looks like a real gentleman.
I feel for you.
hang in there!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
What a handsome guy!!! :) I''m so sorry to hear about his passing, I can tell that you loved (and still love) him very much. The story about the new foal being born is beautiful...what a neat thing for her to be able to share with you in your time of mourning! You''re in my thoughts and prayers!!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He was beautiful with such kind eyes. I am so sorry.
15.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
So sorry to hear this
7.gif
Putting pets down is just so damn hard...they *are* family...I"m so sorry for your loss...

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you again for all the kind words. It does help me a bit, though I still am feeling quite awful about all of this.

If you follow the link below, you will find the little one previously mentioned as the colt who was born on the farm of Taz's first owner, at approximately the same time Taz passed on. I am looking forward to meeting Taz's namesake in person this summer.

http://www.ancanmorgans.com/BonnieB's2006.htm

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
The colt is a cutie- I love Morgans, never see any around here though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results