shape
carat
color
clarity

Hopelessly Confused

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kinger

Rough_Rock
Still very confused about how to direct my amazing bf in terms of a shape! In the last few days I''ve tried on, and loved, the following:

2.3 EC, E VS2

Various Daniel K Asschers

2.0 F, VS1 Hearts on Fire Round

The EC and Asscher are really beautiful, striking, elegant. Lovely! I would not be disappointed. The round is WOW, very classic engagement ring. I really have to stop thinking about it and just let him know I would be happy with any of the choices, right?

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
i dont know --i mean if you arent sure--they are very different.......

Kinger

Rough_Rock
I know. It''s sort of silly. I love them all (I mean diamonds are unbelievably gorgeous) and I think I will ultimately want a RHR too! Just hard for me to be sure of what I really want in an ering.

Windowshopper, your ring is absolutely breathtaking. Unbelievable!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
you know, i think yes, you would be happy with either. whatever you decide, it will be your own.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wouldn''t it be great if we could test drive rings for a month to make sure they''re what we really want? It seems like in your case this would be great, and maybe help you decide which shape you REALLY prefer. But unfortunately, it doesn''t work that way.
face11.gif
If you would really be happy with any shape, let him know that. If what you want in a setting vastly differs depending on which shape he buys, I would definitely let him know that too!!!....or have him just get a plain solitaire setting so you can later pick something out yourself.

I''ve had friends who went to Blue Nile''s website and printed out their dream ring to leave in "conspicuous" places. I always took the direct, "here''s what i''d really like" approach. In the end, it''s up to you!!!! Good luck.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
SOMEWHERE I READ THIS THING THAT TALKED ABOUT SHAPE AND WHAT IT SIGNIFIED IN THE PERSON..........IT WAS KIND INTERESTING AND PRETTY MUCH FOLLOWED FOR ME

MAYBE SOMEONE KNOWS ABOUT IT---I THINK I MAY HAVE READ IN IT INSTYLE MAGAZINE OR SOMETHING

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i saw something like that too!! i know i didn''t see it in a mag though.........hmmm....
(will try to find it)

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Hey there....
I would suggest just taking your time and following your heart. You''re right, diamonds are so gorgeous! you might fall in love with one, pick it, and still admire other shapes and sizes. This still happens to me! But don''t fret, and always keep in mind what your particular diamond symoblizes to you: love, happiness, committment and a happy relationship! Have fun - sometimes I wish I was still in the "looking" phase of buying a ring because it''s so much fun!!!!
26.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results