shape
carat
color
clarity

Home remedies for a bad back

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
My FI hurt his back playing basketball a few weeks ago, pain was gone, played basketball again yesterday, and hurt his back again. He was up all night with horrible back pains and didn’t go in to work today. I got up at around 3AM and put some icy-hot on his back which helped him sleep but didn’t get rid of the pain. I’m considering taking him to the doctor if his back is still hurting by the end of the week. In the meantime, do you have any home remedies to suggest besides the normal warm shower? If you know of a product that works better than icy-hot, please let me know. Thanks!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Ibuprofien usually helps give some relief....otherwise stretching and massage are the other two things that will help in healing and pain relief.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/11/2008 9:57:20 AM
Author: joflier
Ibuprofien usually helps give some relief....otherwise stretching and massage are the other two things that will help in healing and pain relief.
Thanks!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Heat pads, making sure he stretches to keep his muscles from getting too tight, massage, maybe some short walks around the street to keep his body circulating

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results