shape
carat
color
clarity

Home Laser Printers.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
My friend wants to buy an at home laser printer. Just thought I would see if anyone had any suggestions.

TIA!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''d suggest going with HP''s laser printers. They might be a but more expensive but their quality is above average. I''ve had HP 3L model for about 10 years and it is still going strong. I also have their inkjet multi-function printer/fax/scanner/copier and it''s excellent.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2007 2:32:18 PM
Author: neatfreak
We have a really cheap Samsung one from Staples, and we love it! We bought it when there was a $60 rebate on it, so it was super cheap. But it works really well, never clogs, and never jams. Prints very fast too. Here is the link:

http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StaplesProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&prodCatType=1&catalogId=10051&productId=152408&cmArea=SEARCH
I have that one.
Get generic toner if you print a lot.

stay away from brother and lexmark brands.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2007 5:01:33 PM
Author: charles de gall
HP doesn''t have the level of quality they once did, but they are still excellent. Consider virtually any home duty printer to be a throw away item, and you''re OK. HP makes some reasonably priced color lasers that do very nice work.
I know of someone still using 45 4 series HP printers.
They started out with 60 brand new right after they came out.
They dont make em like that anymore.
No one does.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
We have a konica mintola which is brilliant - large and quite noisy though.

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
I really love my Brothers laser printer. I''m on my second one and they''ve both been worry free. My current one is actually a multi-function version and it seems to preform all of them wonderfully. We''re amazed at how fast it is! One of the most important things for us was that it worked easily on a network with ethernet.

Julianna

Brilliant_Rock
HP all the way. I''ve been using a 6L for what, 12 years? Probably more than that. The rollers maybe need a little oiling but otherwise it''s still alive and kickin''.
16.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results