shape
carat
color
clarity

Holiday Gifts to your Postal Person, etc

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

:)

Brilliant_Rock
So.. how do you make sure your holiday gift makes it to your actual postal delivery person, trash collector, etc?

For example, I really feel the need to give my postal delivery person a gift (long story but this person has really gone above and beyond his/her job) - the thing is I don''t know if it is a man or a woman, and I am paranoid that if I leave it in my mailbox, that particular day my ''regular guy'' will be on vacation or be covered by someone else and I am worried the gift will go to the ''wrong'' person and I really want ''my guy'' to know I really appreciate his/her extraordinary efforts.

How do you do it? Do you just put it in the box and hope for the best? I am never there when he/she delivers, and if I were, I would not even know if it was my ''regular guy''!!

How do you give it to your trash collector? I am never there when they pick up the trash to see them in person. (and somehow I don''t think leaving it in the trash is an option...!)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gosh, you are so sweet Lisa! I am going to leave the present in the mailbox. I bet you could call the postal department and find out if he/she will be working. I don''t know about trash person.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I usually get the cash and organize it, and then hand it out as I see the people. I give my trash guys 25.00 each, the market and pharmacy delivery guys about that too, and the school bus driver 50.00. I also tip the dry cleaning delivery guys and the newspaper guys...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results