shape
carat
color
clarity

hokaaay...if this isn''t a reason not to give into tantrums...

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
uh......I think I''d rather my kid''s brain turn to mush watching tv than have him pick up smoking at 18 months.

WTF was the father thinking?

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif
I don''t even have words ..

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
23.gif
Speechless.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was speechless too. I realize that maybe some countries don''t have the smoking awareness that we do, but generally don''t they teach people that smoking is bad at some point?

This makes me glad I do live in America. This is a country that gave Schapelle Corby 20 years for the weed in her bag, but this isn''t considered some sort of crime? They offer him a car if he can get the kid to stop? Ugh.
14.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
dumbfounded. i can''t picture any scenario that would lead to this.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Unbelievable! Why not give him a scotch on the rocks to go with that ciggie too?

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2010 5:45:49 PM
Author: TravelingGal
I can't either Kimberly.

For those of you who haven't seen the video- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hpuye64qoqY. I just wanted to cry for this kid.
You know, I just saw this video as I linked it...could it be fake? This does not seem like a real toddler. He seems too mature smoking that thing. I'm hoping it's a little person or something.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I think that video just made me believe in past lives.

Not mature... there''s no way that''s a mature human being.... but at the same time....

wtf???????

32.gif
32.gif
32.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Is that for real?!?
32.gif
32.gif

Absolutely revolting. Those parents should be brought up on charges.
38.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Bleck!

I always think it is funny when people say "I had to give my child that cigarette [or whatever], he threw a tantrum!" Its like the kid put a gun to their head. Since when is a tantrum such a big deal? It is sad when a kid gets so worked up, but who says we have to then do what they say?

Woman: "Sorry officer, I know I should not have let my 3 year old drive the car, but he threw a tantrum! What could I do?"
Officer: "Oh, well in that case, no problem. We all know you cannot do anything when your kid throws a fit. You had no choice."

20.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2010 6:43:24 PM
Author: dreamer_d

Bleck!

I always think it is funny when people say ''I had to give my child that cigarette [or whatever], he threw a tantrum!'' Its like the kid put a gun to their head. Since when is a tantrum such a big deal? It is sad when a kid gets so worked up, but who says we have to then do what they say?

Woman: ''Sorry officer, I know I should not have let my 3 year old drive the car, but he threw a tantrum! What could I do?''
Officer: ''Oh, well in that case, no problem. We all know you cannot do anything when your kid throws a fit. You had no choice.''

20.gif

No kidding. I know they can be embarrassing in public, but really. The kid is screaming and crying. They don''t die from it.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2010 6:48:55 PM

Date: 5/26/2010 6:43:24 PM
Author: dreamer_d

Bleck!

I always think it is funny when people say ''I had to give my child that cigarette [or whatever], he threw a tantrum!'' Its like the kid put a gun to their head. Since when is a tantrum such a big deal? It is sad when a kid gets so worked up, but who says we have to then do what they say?

Woman: ''Sorry officer, I know I should not have let my 3 year old drive the car, but he threw a tantrum! What could I do?''
Officer: ''Oh, well in that case, no problem. We all know you cannot do anything when your kid throws a fit. You had no choice.''

20.gif

No kidding. I know they can be embarrassing in public, but really. The kid is screaming and crying. They don''t die from it.
BTW, my mother hates it when I say that ("It''s not going to kill her.") I''ve totally gotten in trouble for saying it in front of my mom!
3.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m curious, but I''m too afraid to open the link and see it for myself.
38.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
i just watched the video again. the kids'' fine motor skills seem too advanced for him to be a toddler. he manipulates the cigarette too easily, at one point he goes to stick the burning end into his mouth, it appears intentionally to seek reaction, and stops on a dime when someone speaks to him. he also appears to have good language skills, responding to whomever is giving directives. it may be a child, but unless he is super toddler i can''t imagine he is very young. not that it makes this any better, just my observations.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2010 9:12:57 PM
Author: KimberlyH
i just watched the video again. the kids' fine motor skills seem too advanced for him to be a toddler. he manipulates the cigarette too easily, at one point he goes to stick the burning end into his mouth, it appears intentionally to seek reaction, and stops on a dime when someone speaks to him. he also appears to have good language skills, responding to whomever is giving directives. it may be a child, but unless he is super toddler i can't imagine he is very young. not that it makes this any better, just my observations.
I agree that he looks very advanced--how can he possibly know how to inhale and exhale like that?? Plus the way he is holding the cigarette is just so grown up.
7.gif
So horrible and so sad.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2010 9:46:18 PM
Author: curlygirl

i just watched the video again. the kids'' fine motor skills seem too advanced for him to be a toddler. he manipulates the cigarette too easily, at one point he goes to stick the burning end into his mouth, it appears intentionally to seek reaction, and stops on a dime when someone speaks to him. he also appears to have good language skills, responding to whomever is giving directives. it may be a child, but unless he is super toddler i can''t imagine he is very young. not that it makes this any better, just my observations.
I agree that he looks very advanced--how can he possibly know how to inhale and exhale like that?? Plus the way he is holding the cigarette is just so grown up.
7.gif
So horrible and so sad.
Yup, that''s what TGuy said...he is too dexterous to be a 2 year old. I''m guessing he''s closer to...dunno...5?

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2010 10:41:38 PM

7.gif
So horrible and so sad.
Yup, that''s what TGuy said...he is too dexterous to be a 2 year old. I''m guessing he''s closer to...dunno...5?

At what age do they stop being a toddler and just become a kid?

Either way...his parents should be jailed or something for child abuse. Seriously, what the heck possessed his dad to give him that first cigarette? I took a puff on my dad''s cig when I was three, but I would have been in trouble had the hot ashes not fallen down my shirt and scared the crap out of me. I never tried again.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
"I''m not worried about his health, he looks healthy" shrugged the boy''s father Mohammad Rizal.

since when can one see a child''s lungs from the outside of his body??

disgusting!

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/26/2010 10:41:38 PM

7.gif
So horrible and so sad.

Well, they do say that cigarette smoking stunts your growth.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
29.gif
No words

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results