shape
carat
color
clarity

HOF Intrepid

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

galady

Rough_Rock
Why are the prices of HOF jewelry so impossible to find? HOF website shows all their jewelry, but no way to get prices. What''s the big secret? Everyone knows they are expensive; how can they sell them if there''s no way to know the price.

Seems like a bad marketing idea to me.

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
galady,

HOF will only sell through their authorized dealer network. The prices are set by the individual dealers, not by the company. There is alist of HOF dealers on their site and each of them should be willing to tell you what they have and what it costs. Have you visited one and found them less than forthcoming?

Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ISA NAJA
Independent Appraisals in Denver

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOF is one of a series of "branded" diamonds. Eight *, Eighternity, Leo, etc are almost always sold through independent dealers who set their own price and who have signed agreements to not post prices on the Internet.

Once in a while you will find a "used" branded diamond on the internet with their prices listed.

I do like the look of HOF diamonds.

Please visit a stocking jeweler who will gladly show you the HOF diamonds (or other branded diamonds), explain their features, and give you pricing information.

HOF also has a national network between these dealers so that they can find the stone you are looking for if the local jeweler does not have it in stock.

Perry

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
For reference. A dealer in Gainesville, Fl quoted me some prices on HOF. For a 1 carat round brilliant I SI1 you are looking at about $10,000 for just the stone. They were beautiful though..just not THAT beautiful as to cost about $4,000 more than a similar if not better looking diamond!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/27/2005 6:35:25 AM
Author:galady
Why are the prices of HOF jewelry so impossible to find? HOF website shows all their jewelry, but no way to get prices. What''s the big secret? Everyone knows they are expensive; how can they sell them if there''s no way to know the price.

Seems like a bad marketing idea to me.
i think on the avg HOF is about 30% more than a non branded H&A stone,i have seen a few HOF stones some are nice and some are duds, just like any other ideal cuts.

Addlepated

Shiny_Rock
I was quoted - 1.57 carats, I-VS2, $18,000.
6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results