color
clarity

HOA meeting and prayer that ends with "in Jesus' name"

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1454325193|3985070 said:
Jambalaya|1454304714|3985007 said:
Lawsuits were talked about in quite a few posts near the beginning of the thread, Maria. I have conceded the point about HOAs not being the obvious place for prayers and agreed that it's hard to refute that argument, and I've agreed with much that has been said, so I don't really agree that I've been digging my heels in. .

Jambalaya I agree with Maria and probably a few others reading this thread that yes you sure have been digging your heels in and repeating yourself. A lot. Reread your posts if you don't think so.

I do have an opinion that there are bigger things to worry about in terms of discrimination than HOA prayers, and I've maintained that part of my opinion.

What does that have to do with the price of gasoline? Meaning you are muddying the situation as no one is talking about the "bigger" issues like world hunger, war or poverty. We are talking about NonMarie's HOA meeting and examples that might relate to it. You keep interjecting with the fact there are bigger issues. Yeah, there sure are, and so what does that have to do with this specific issue? We could say that to anyone who is facing any issue. But that still doesn't mean a thing when discussing this specific issue.

I don't think that holding an opinion, even in the face of great disagreement, adequately qualifies as digging your heels in, especially when you have written around the subject at great length, considered many views and conceded many points at various points in the discussion.

Yes and you have repeatedly let us know your opinion. You have been successful in that mission but I wonder why you had to keep repeating that opinion over and over and over and over. I think that is where some PSers have felt you were angry because of the constant and strong responses where it almost felt like you were trying to strong arm some of us who did not agree. JMO of course. And for the record I am not angry at all with you or anyone here. I enjoy a good debate but honestly the sheer repetition of your responses did feel like you were trying to force it down our throats. Again not angry in any way shape or form just stating how your posts made me (and perhaps others) feel.

Lawsuits, threats to withold fees, and refusals to consider compromise seem pretty angry responses to me. Then, the thread deteriorated into jerking off, Satan, maggots, poop, and the opinion that there is nothing after, which is fine, but it was expressed aggressively with images of maggots and bacteria instead of saying politely "I don't believe in an afterlife." We have a huge lurker pool. Someone with terminal disease could be reading this thread and I'm not sure that the graphic descriptions of what happens to your body are helpful for someone in that situation. I am not complaining about any of this in the slightest - I am mentioning it only to answer your question to me that you asked. You wanted to know where the anger was. My answer to your question is, it's in those things I just described. I am not angry but I am surprised at the strength of feeling shown in the things I have described in this paragraph.

I think I addressed most of this already so won't repeat myself. Except to say we cannot worry with each thread and reply thinking of the lurker pool and what they are going through. I don't think someone's opinion would be that upsetting to someone who has a strong belief either way. And if so perhaps questioning their beliefs is a good thing don't you think?

You say I'm the angry one but I thought I was saying the opposite: That back when I was an atheist, the prayers of others never bothered me and I was happy to let others have them, even if I privately thought they were a bit silly.

Again that is your opinion. It doesn't bother *you*. As you can see it does bother many and that is why it is a topic of contention. Honestly Jambalaya we know it doesn't bother you because you have stated that fact probably a dozen times in this one thread. As someone already pointed out (thank you Yenny) that is because you are part of a majority and have never really felt that type of religious discrimination. But we get it. Doesn't bother you if others pray at public places where you have to listen to it. Point noted.

You also say that a person with HOA experience tells me that a vote would be divisive and pointless but that I dug my heels in. I said this in response to her advice: "I agree that a vote would be difficult, but people are so incredibly angry and upset about the idea of these HOA prayers (lawsuits, threats to withold fees, any compromise out of the question) that the only way to settle the matter would be a vote." (I should have said some people are incredibly angry.)

No one was talking about suing. NonMarie was/is concerned about the possibility she might be liable if someone else theoretically sued the HOA for praying at the meetings. That was where the lawsuit was brought up. And as for the other potential options they were mentioned during the conversation as things that could be done. Not that should be done.

The vote idea was only due to the (theoretical) situation of unrest, not because it's always a good thing to have votes for everything. I saw her point immediately and said I agreed. I wouldn't randomly pick out the prayer issue and say "Let's have a vote on this." But when there is great unrest, don't people oftentimes have votes, when they can't agree? Of course, if the HOA was willing to make a unilateral decision on the prayers, then no vote needed either, but Molly didn't say what she'd do if faced with this decision. If she/the board decided there would be no prayers, period, then I'd have no problem with that either. She/they are the boss in that situation. (Except, according to the first responses here, Molly and her board would then be faced with lawsuits and fee-witholding.) Like I said, given that I have a free choice not to pray or listen, I don't get upset about it. I save that for situations where choices are taken away, like when women's abortions are stalled by making them see different doctors until they are past the date where you can have one.

LOL Jambalaya, prayer has no place at an HOA meeting period. No need to take a vote. No prayer at HOA majority vote does NOT matter. Got it? If the majority of people don't want to take refugees into their country what would you say about that? I think examples of majority rules in some (many) cases is not a good one. Just because the majority thinks an idea is good doesn't always and should not always matter. Sometimes the "right" thing should matter more. Yanno?

I'm sorry you feel I'm angry. I've taken great pains in the thread to explain in detail and in a polite manner why I feel the way I do, and addressed whatever has been brought up with me in a calm manner. I've tried to be as straightforward as possible in my responses, to stick to the topic at hand, be non-combative, flexible as I can be while holding an opinion contrary to the thread majority, and avoid the disrespectful eyeroll icon, which I try hard to avoid anyway, as no one likes eyes rolled at them. I have also had someone say a negative thing about my personality and I addressed that politely too, considering if she might be right. I don't really know what else I can do. I'm not Perfect Pricescoper! :lol:

No one is claiming to be perfect don't worry. And this is just an online forum so don't take what others say to heart unless it does help you in terms of introspection and examination. That is always a good thing IMO. And as you say we are none of us perfect and it is always interesting to see what others think and if we can learn from different points of view all the better. For the record I am spiritual and while not religious I respect those who are and as long as they don't try to shove their religious beliefs down my throat we are good.

It's just discussion, Missy. A given poster replied to me, so I replied to them, etc. and yes, I did repeat myself, because I answered everyone who answered me, in order to be polite. I don't like to leave people hanging who have replied to me. That did make for a lot of repetition, I know that. I tried to explain what I meant in different ways. The thing is, I don't understand why some people's practice of religion makes other people so mad. I don't understand that at all. No one is being forced to practice religion. A person has the option to just ignore it. I can understand religion being kept out of certain places, of course. But it's not a perfect world and you could just roll your eyes and move on. I don't think that an issue like the HOA prayers is worth the raise in blood pressure. That's my opinion, and usually, PSers are allowed to have their opinions. But my opinion has definitely been unacceptable in this thread! I can totally see why PS won't allow the discussion of religion. It's a topic that does really annoy people. My opinion just on these HOA prayers happens to be different from how the majority on this thread, and it's OK to hold a different opinion. No harm no foul, as far as I'm concerned. I hope you're feeling OK today, Missy, since you said you weren't feeling well yesterday. Probably my wordiness gave you a headache! :lol:

Feel better! :wavey:

ETA: Missy, you wrote: No prayer at HOA majority vote does NOT matter. Got it?

In general with this thread, I'm really not getting it, am I? :lol: I don't seem to be able to see what you see. Perhaps I'm just too laid-back on some issues. When others used to practice their religion in my vicinity, if anything it made me laugh (inwardly) because they just sounded so silly. It was like, Oh there they go again! OK, whatevs!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
momhappy|1454336964|3985104 said:
Jimmianne|1454326116|3985072 said:
What was a simple discussion on whether an expression of a specific religion is appropriate in a HOA meeting has evolved into a
discussion of personal beliefs, which is off-topic.

My comment is not aimed at any one PSer, it's just an observation that proves discussions involving religion are a can of worms.

I agree and that's why I've pretty much stayed out of this discussion. It's not that it went horribly wrong, but it just goes to show how sensitive the subject matter can be and this just isn't the right platform for religious discussions IMO - not that there was anything wrong with OPs original question - I think her original question was valid and could have been answered without dipping too much into religion (focusing on the legal aspect, etc.).

I agree with that.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kenny, I have been reading your posts almost 3 years now and I would say perhaps Gourmet maggot food? not the mundane. ;-)

kenny|1454289149|3984897 said:
Instead of bothering to believe in stuff without evidence I just go with what I know.
When I die I'm going to ................. be maggot food.

I guess if that not attractive or fluffy enough you could say or 'believe' :roll: I go back to what/where I was before I was born ......... nothing/nowhere.
IIRC that wasn't so bad. :bigsmile:

Life is a 78-year long E-ticket ride ... so make it a nice ride.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmieanne, this one has been better than some before :) I think it is truly representative of what is happening, changing, going down in the USA. We are in flux... people who kept quiet a generation before are now speaking up... Hopefully, at the end of this change (which I will probably miss!) we come to a peaceful spot for all.

Peace.

What was a simple discussion on whether an expression of a specific religion is appropriate in a HOA meeting has evolved into a

My comment is not aimed at any one PSer, it's just an observation that proves discussions involving religion are a can of worms.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tekate|1454346038|3985152 said:
Jimmieanne, this one has been better than some before :) I think it is truly representative of what is happening, changing, going down in the USA. We are in flux... people who kept quiet a generation before are now speaking up... Hopefully, at the end of this change (which I will probably miss!) we come to a peaceful spot for all.

Peace.

Yes, and also we are evolving as a group. I checked on the "Report Concern" button on quite a few posts last night, and no one has reported anyone! Yay - we are getting there!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tekate|1454345743|3985151 said:
Kenny, I have been reading your posts almost 3 years now and I would say perhaps Gourmet maggot food? not the mundane. ;-)

I shall be a massive banquet for my maggots.

Bon appétit. :lickout:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1454328453|3985077 said:

Jimmianne, sure discussing topics such as religion can be and often is difficult but a challenge that is worth it IMO. If we cannot discuss different views on hot topics how can we learn what and why people think how they do? Is this discussion so awful? I don't think so. I think talking about challenging and potential divisive topics can help us learn and grow and that goes a long way towards understanding differences and also shows how we are really all very similar.

I really agree with this. It's been very enlightening. I didn't know that something like the HOA prayers could upset others so, but obviously they do. So....I will have to think about that, and try to put myself in their shoes.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1454346590|3985156 said:
Tekate|1454345743|3985151 said:

I shall be a massive banquet for my maggots.

Bon appétit. :lickout:

Unless you're cremated. Then you'll just taste of charcoal and no maggots will want to eat you!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tekate|1454346038|3985152 said:
this one has been better than some before :) I think it is truly representative of what is happening, changing, going down in the USA. We are in flux... people who kept quiet a generation before are now speaking up... Hopefully, at the end of this change (which I will probably miss!) we come to a peaceful spot for all.

Peace.

Yes. Fear and intimidation is losing its grip and people are finally speaking up. :clap:
Equality is a powerful and beautiful force.
I agree Tekate that we will "come to a peaceful spot for all". (emphasis on ALL) :appl: :appl: :appl:

I must add that speaking up is very polite because the ultimate resulting change improves society.
Previously people felt it was more polite to, look the other way, choose your battles, etc.

These groups that have demanded and enjoyed centuries unquestioned dominance and control are finding out that some of their teachings are actually the source of civil rights violations.
They are also finding out, often grudgingly, that their teachings only apply to members.

They'll adjust like they eventually had to accept the earth was round and not the center of the solar system.

Ironic how the marginalizers are becoming the marginalized.

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
* * * The vote idea was only due to the (theoretical) situation of unrest, not because it's always a good thing to have votes for everything. ... I wouldn't randomly pick out the prayer issue and say "Let's have a vote on this." But when there is great unrest, don't people oftentimes have votes, when they can't agree? Of course, if the HOA was willing to make a unilateral decision on the prayers, then no vote needed either, but Molly didn't say what she'd do if faced with this decision. If she/the board decided there would be no prayers, period, then I'd have no problem with that either. She/they are the boss in that situation
I gather you've changed your mind about that? You previously said, more than once, that a decision to dispense with prayers at HOA meetings -- without putting it to a vote by all -- was "too draconian." That's why I posted this:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/hoa-meeting-and-prayer-that-ends-with-in-jesus-name.219356/page-5#post-3984959#p3984959']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/hoa-meeting-and-prayer-that-ends-with-in-jesus-name.219356/page-5#post-3984959#p3984959[/URL]

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Jimmianne, sure discussing topics such as religion can be and often is difficult but a challenge that is worth it IMO. If we cannot discuss different views on hot topics how can we learn what and why people think how they do? Is this discussion so awful? I don't think so. I think talking about challenging and potential divisive topics can help us learn and grow and that goes a long way towards understanding differences and also shows how we are really all very similar.
We can't. But the problem, at least here, in this thread, is that save for maybe one person, no one wants to learn. I posted an explanation on why people invoke Jesus name at the end of a prayer. Did anyone say thanks for explaining? Or make any other polite, adult comment? No. But they did end up making juvenile, disrespectful, mocking comments. Things I would never dream of saying to any of them in regards to their beliefs/lifestyles.

Jambalaya was the only one I am aware of that read it, and actually heard it.

Monarch made the tongue in cheek comment about how well religious discussions go in here. Well, they go that way because that's the way the majority take them. Jambalaya and I remained respectful through the entire thing, something I wish I could say about everyone else.

There was no "learning" in this discussion, except to learn how rude some people can be.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MollyMalone|1454347608|3985166 said:
* * * The vote idea was only due to the (theoretical) situation of unrest, not because it's always a good thing to have votes for everything. ... I wouldn't randomly pick out the prayer issue and say "Let's have a vote on this." But when there is great unrest, don't people oftentimes have votes, when they can't agree? Of course, if the HOA was willing to make a unilateral decision on the prayers, then no vote needed either, but Molly didn't say what she'd do if faced with this decision. If she/the board decided there would be no prayers, period, then I'd have no problem with that either. She/they are the boss in that situation
I gather you've changed your mind about that? You previously said, more than once, that a decision to dispense with prayers at HOA meetings -- without putting it to a vote by all -- was "too draconian." That's why I posted this:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/hoa-meeting-and-prayer-that-ends-with-in-jesus-name.219356/page-5#post-3984959#p3984959']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/hoa-meeting-and-prayer-that-ends-with-in-jesus-name.219356/page-5#post-3984959#p3984959[/URL]

I mean that, on a personal level, I wouldn't really mind either way whether we had prayers or not. I'm not as religious as some and am not militant on these matters. If an HOA dumped the prayers, I'd privately consider it rather draconian if others had liked them but I'd accept it and move on. Someone has to give in, and I'm capable of doing that gracefully for the greater good. I wouldn't want to upset my community over something like that. I was only talking about the vote thing if others had erupted into World War III and the other side then erupted with equal force. I just thought a vote would be a way of calming people in the community down and making everyone feel heard in a World War III situation. But if there was World War III and a vote was off the table, the president of the board would just have to ride out that storm, I guess, and be OK with it. I suppose difficult and stressful situations like that are why many people don't want to serve on boards. Kudos to you for taking it on, Molly!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ellen|1454351054|3985195 said:

We can't. But the problem, at least here, in this thread, is that save for maybe one person, no one wants to learn. I posted an explanation on why people invoke Jesus name at the end of a prayer. Did anyone say thanks for explaining? Or make any other polite, adult comment? No. But they did end up making juvenile, disrespectful, mocking comments. Things I would never dream of saying to any of them in regards to their beliefs/lifestyles.

Monarch made the tongue in cheek comment about how well religious discussions go in here. Well, they go that way because that's the way the majority take them. Jambalaya and I remained respectful through the entire thing, something I wish I could say about everyone else.

There was no "learning" in this discussion, except to learn how rude some people can be.

Ellen, I must respectfully disagree. I had to google "draconian," so we both learned something. :read:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ellen|1454351054|3985195 said:

I thought your explanation was beautiful, Ellen, and I thank you for posting it. I should have said that before. I've come to religion late, so it was interesting to read what you wrote.

Maybe some people were a little rude, but it's OK. I tried to handle this thread as gracefully as I could, and to be straightforward, and I hope I've succeeded. Religion is a hot topic, and I do feel it's so difficult to discuss these things in writing. I think perhaps, for me at least, the issues are too complex for a written exchange. I get tied in knots, trying to explain myself, which only ends in repetition as Missy pointed out to me.

I just want us all to get along, and I think the fact that no one reported anyone else during this whole thread is wonderful!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Monarch: Ellen, I must respectfully disagree. I had to google "draconian," so we both learned something.

That's where the name of the baddie from Slytherin in Harry Potter comes from, Draco!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, kudos to Ella for allowing more discussion.

I resisted the urge to call people out for twisting and distorting what I wrote.
I didn't bother correcting them.
Not worth my time.
People can read.

I didn't even report anyone for preaching in their posts or preaching via Bible verses quoted in their siglines.

Clearly PS allows more religion now ... and I'm so glad.
It's a fascinating and important topic.

It's no fun posting while wearing a straightjacket.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jambalaya|1454352276|3985202 said:
Monarch: Ellen, I must respectfully disagree. I had to google "draconian," so we both learned something.

That's where the name of the baddie from Slytherin in Harry Potter comes from, Draco!

I had a vague contextual meaning in my head but had to look up the true definition just in case. Confession (and this will probably get me ejected from society altogether): I've never read Harry Potter books nor watched the movies. :(sad

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I guess to the admin it's as if we're a bunch of kids. As in, the better we behave, the more privileges we'll have! :lol:

It's so good that not only did no one report, no one flew off the handle, either. There might have been some crackles of electricity but I think that people should be allowed to express themselves, as long as no one is too awful. I don't think that Perfect Posting should be required at all times, and allowances should be made because it's only human to get upset and a little snarky sometimes.

I thought you were admirably restrained in this thread, Kenny. It can't have been easy!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1454352795|3985204 said:
Jambalaya|1454352276|3985202 said:

I had a vague contextual meaning in my head but had to look up the true definition just in case. Confession (and this will probably get me ejected from society altogether): I've never read Harry Potter books nor watched the movies. :(sad

Monarch, I challenge you to read the first page of the first Harry Potter book! You'll be hooked!

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Ellen-I believe Tekate tried to show you that whether or not you take your God with you wherever you go, you can do the same with the spirit of laughter; laughing when it is appropriate and praying publically when it is appropriate. You seem so used to saying "Our Lord and Savior" that you seem to include all of us in the umbrella. Jesus is not everyones "Lord and Savior", so you probably should have said, "My Lord and Savior".

The Bible verses you want to write for us don't clarify much, as there seems to be a verse that covers anything an individual wants to show. In fact your explanation, really wasn't one IMO.

Certain types of Christianity hold their members to spread the word, ask in Jesus name, and a myriad of other commands. I think, Ellen, that's what you want to do to us. You've had 200= yrs here to do your work. Most people know what it is. I don't want more. I am so tired of people trying to save some ones soul, as if they are not good enough.

I like you too, Ellen, but I don't want you to preach here. By all means give explanations. I did read yours.

Annette

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
People used to think displeasing Greek gods would cause chaos and demise as well. It's a cycle just like anything else. New ideas will crop up and people will evolve. That's how it goes. I'm in no way uncomfortable with that.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jambalaya|1454353160|3985205 said:
I don't think that Perfect Posting should be required at all times, and allowances should be made because it's only human to get upset and a little snarky sometimes.

+1000

I can't stand when net nannies try to force others to only communicate the "proper" :roll: way.
It happens a lot here.
If you feel a post violated PS policies, report it.

Sometimes harsh tone or biting sarcasm is vital to making certain points.
Pleasant and proper tone can water down an attempt to express some things like ... "Hey, I'm getting kicked in the face here. HELP!"
When you stub your toe badly nothing else does it (for many of us) like blurting out the F-word.

Something else that happens all the time here drives me nuts.
People post things unrelated to the topic, attempting to use it as an argument in support of their perspective on the topic.
IMO it's broken thinking, and it's certainly broken debating.
(But here I am, trying to get people to communicate the proper way. :lol: ) :roll:

Example:
In a thread about the dangers of texting while driving someone (likely someone who texts while driving) will post, "Yeah, but lots of people eat while driving too".
As if that means it's okay to text too. :think: :wall:
Or they'll post, "Yeah, but there were accidents long before texting."
Or they'll post, "Okay you can have gay civil unions, we just can't call it marriage. What's your problem with that? It's not like Saudi Arabia executing you because you're gay".
In a thread about seat belt use they'll post, "I've been driving for 30 years with no seat belt and never had a problem".

:nono:

But this style of thinking (and therefore writing) is so ubiquitous on PS that I (usually) try my best to ignore it ... though I was delighted to see someone else point out an example in this thread.

Sometimes the 'etiquette' of polite discussion and debate leave important colors off the palette of communication, leading to a banal forum and censorship of important speech.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kenny, what you wrote above about broken debating - you know, I don't feel I'm as well-educated or have received the kind of professional training as some others have here, and I certainly don't know as much about politics and civics as some. Ksinger and AGBF spring to mind as the kind of very polished thinkers here, of the type that I'm definitely not. So I'm totally open to the fact that my logic or my line of reasoning may flip-flop or not make sense, and sometimes I feel embarrassed about that. So if I'm a culprit there, I'm owning up to it here.

In the first example you gave below, the similarities that I see in the two comparisons are that hands are engaged in both situations? Texting and being on the phone?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jambalaya, I have a great deal of respect for you.
I really admire your transparency, honestly and relentless search and hunger for what is true and right.

One thing I think we share is we're not worried about 'being cool" and sacrificing our principals to be part of the in-crowd.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's so sweet, Kenny, thank you. The other part of that truth about not being very well-educated is that I'm also not very intelligent, and that's the truth. I do my best with what I have, though. I sometimes make others angry even when being respectful and not saying anything mean at all. The fact that I don't know why is also, I am sure, a symptom of my lack of intelligence. I don't mind being comparatively unintelligent though, and I love listening to others on certain topics.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kenny: One thing I think we share is we're not worried about 'being cool" and sacrificing our principals to be part of the in-crowd.

Yeah, the very idea of me being cool has me falling off the couch with laughter! I once walked into a store and bought a book titled "If I'm So Wonderful Why Am I Still Single?"

I think of you as being part of the in-crown on PS. Everyone loves you!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jambalaya|1454359321|3985257 said:
Kenny: ... Everyone loves you!

Oh Jambie, with all due respect and a big hug, that's the dumbest thing anyone has ever posted here. :)

I'm certain that some here despise me.
I can be an A-Hole.
Some things I represent threaten their way of life and the most important things they hold dear.
They feel I embody much of what's gone wrong with America.
Also, I refuse to live in fear, shame and guilt.

But thanks, I'll take whatever love I can get here. :sun:

ETA: Oh, and I'm poorly educated.
I don't even have a two-year degree, let alone a bachelors.
But I do manage to get my shoe laces tied.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know what you're saying, and hopefully times are changing, with the Supreme Court's ruling from last July being an indication. Not fast enough and way too late, but it's better than nothing I guess.

In terms of regular posters though, when you were banned everyone was like "Where's Kenny? Where's Kenny? Kennyyyyyy! Waaaaah! Want Kenny!" :lol:

You might not have a degree but you're clearly very intelligent. Very quick off the mark and witty, and you really seem to know your stuff when you post. It's admirable. :love:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jambalaya|1454360952|3985267 said:
I know what you're saying, and hopefully times are changing, with the Supreme Court's ruling from last July being an indication. Not fast enough and way too late, but it's better than nothing I guess.

In terms of regular posters though, when you were banned everyone was like "Where's Kenny? Where's Kenny? Kennyyyyyy! Waaaaah! Want Kenny!" :lol:

You might not have a degree but you're clearly very intelligent. Very quick off the mark and witty, and you seem to know your stuff when you post. :love:

That's all?!? ;(

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's all what? You mean, you want more compliments? I think you've had enough for one day! :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results