shape
carat
color
clarity

Hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Not sure if this has been posted about yet but, I was browsing ebay when I stumbled upon this seller http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wenhuihui2009__W0QQ_armrsZ1 and it's all LOGR items
33.gif
33.gif

Is it LOGR under a different name or a guy stealing his pictures?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hmm, interesting maybe they are partner or something? do you think you can send an email off to LOGR and ask if they are the same people perhaps? if not, then he at least has some pictures of his stuff? I'll ask him too and see what he says
3.gif

ETA: just sent off an email to LOGR see what they say
33.gif

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, I saw that some months back. Its for sure LOGR so you''re ok if you do purchase from him.

-A

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/10/2009 8:57:39 PM
Author: Arcadian
Yeah, I saw that some months back. Its for sure LOGR so you''re ok if you do purchase from him.

-A
are they partners? why do some sellers do that? maybe for better feedback ratings? again?
33.gif

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yep- he just confirmed too, that his Chinese Manufacturing company just made another ID
9.gif

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ah HA! Nice detective work D&T
3.gif

Good to know though
1.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw them the other day and many of their listings say Lord of Gem Rings on the pictures. Obviously an upshoot of the same company. I had to laugh at how obvious it was. Why start another Ebay store under another name if you don''t remove the logo from the pictures? LOL!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/11/2009 10:16:19 AM
Author: cushioncutnut
I saw them the other day and many of their listings say Lord of Gem Rings on the pictures. Obviously an upshoot of the same company. I had to laugh at how obvious it was. Why start another Ebay store under another name if you don''t remove the logo from the pictures? LOL!
true true...lol it just confuses people sometimes and I would have thought they were stealing photos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results