shape
carat
color
clarity

His mom emailed me...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Brittany

Rough_Rock
To tell me how pretty the ring is that I can''t even have a peek at!!

I''m just wondering when he''s going to do it. What kind of hints does your guy throw at you?

He said less than 40 days. That doesn''t mean it can''t be tomorrow but less than 40 days.

Eww... 40 days feels like FOR-E-VER!!

Brittany

twinkletoes

Shiny_Rock
how exciting for you! i can''t wait to see it either!

hey, you''re better off than i am... all i got was "2005" ... only 11 more months to go. LOL

Erin

Ideal_Rock
All I got was ''soon'' and that was last April
38.gif

Congratulations

jennyann2

Shiny_Rock
i''ve gotten probably sometime before spring.....NOW is before spring! hahaha i wish!

Brittany

Rough_Rock
HAHA

Last night at 10:30 I asked him if it would happen before February.

... no dice.

But he told his family so he must be planning it soon...

Brittany

appletini

Ideal_Rock
That''s so cute that his mommy e-mailed you! Perhaps it will be 4 days (like this weekend) instead of 40!

Brittany

Rough_Rock
Wow I hope so! See, we started talking in February every single night on the phone but we met face to face the first time on march 5-7th.

So if you were him, what would you do?

I am expecting it on one of those days. Dang this is a long wait. It''s been just over a week and I''m already driving myself crazy!

Cath

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/1/2005 4
6.gif
8:45 PM
Author: Brittany
Wow I hope so! See, we started talking in February every single night on the phone but we met face to face the first time on march 5-7th.

So if you were him, what would you do?
My rule for guys is if he says "less than 40 days"...expect it to be 39!! Some (most?) guys like to cut things right down to the wire. March 5-7 sounds like prime time since it is special to you two, and it is 32-34 days away which is pretty close to 40...oh, and it''s over a weekend which would make it perfect to plan something too!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I agree with Cath--that 1st March weekend sounds like it could be it. Eeek!!!! Yay!!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
i personally think it will be sooner. He may be PLANNING on waiting til march.. but.. he won''t be able to. I have seen this happen to MANY MANY guys. A co-worker of mine''s husband planned on proposing christmas morning in front of her family.. but he couldn''t wait after he had the ring in his hands.

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
i was told 4-6wks

minimum!

i hope you get yours way before the 39th day... but guys can be such pranksters.
3.gif

best wishes brittany! certainly VERY sweet mom''s so involved. quite cute.

Brittany

Rough_Rock
I'm so happy I have people eeeeking for me too!

Trying not to pat him down every time he comes over (o;

Brittany

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Hello! I am new to this board but I totally feel your pain. I got "sometime in the next 6 months" from my BF but I'm telling myself "one year" just in case! My BF and I are planning a vacation in late March and I thought maybe he would do it then but the other day he said it will take longer than he originally though to get the ring (dunno what that means?) so not to be too anxious.

Too late for that!
18.gif

You def. have to post your ring and good news when he pops the question!
Congratulations on finding "the one"
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results