shape
carat
color
clarity

HIS Engagement Ring Dream!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ivana Rock

Rough_Rock
So, I had been having nightmares about our impending engagement. Well, FINALLY he has one!!! He dreamt that he bought my ring from target because he got a really good deal. Then, he went to pay for it and the diamond was gone and they thought that someone stole it to pawn it off.

It''s nice to see HE is nervous about the engagement too. Hahahaha.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello to you Ivana Rock and welcome
36.gif
Bless your FI - have you chosen your ring yet? I am sure you will enjoy PS - we all have a blast here and it is the best place ever to learn about anything diamond or jewellery!! Be warned though, it is very addictive
11.gif
Hope we hear lots from you, don''t forget we love pics and details so keep us posted on the ring progress!
31.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Welcome! Oh...good to see it is not all on your side. Do you know what you want yet?

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome Ivana!
35.gif

That's so cute that both of you are having nightmares about the engagement. It shows that unconsciously you two are both so nervous about it, and constantly thinking about it.

Do you know what your ring is like? Or is this just the beginning of the search?

heart prongs

Shiny_Rock
That''s FUNNY ... come to think of it, with the amount of money I seem to be able to spend at Target, I could get another diamond ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results