shape
carat
color
clarity

Himalayan or Ragdoll?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/17/2008 7:00:01 AM
Author: Deelight
Your welcome hun *hugs*, your bubba is one of the most beautiful (if not the most beautiful) himmies I have ever seen. I am so sorry he went so suddenly at least you know why, in some ways I think it is harder not knowing. He looks so very regal and happy (well as happy as grumpy looking himmies can look LOL). Even though his time was short I am certain those 7 years were fantastic for him he looks very well loved and cared for.
You are very kind, Teddy was such a special cat, and I love talking about him! When he was a kitten, the only time he wasn''t playing was when he was sleeping, he was an absolute hoot! He had a real love for life, and he had to investigate everything! We thoroughly enjoyed being his Mum and Dad and treasure the time we had with him. He was as you can imagine, very spoiled - if we thought he was a bit chilly on a cold day, we would light the fire for him, and draw his recliner a bit nearer the warmth, he would settle down and sleep for hours!

He also had this walk like a gunslinger, he used to swing his hips when he walked, and sometimes he would exaggerate it just for the heck of it, he was a wonderful cat! He also had his own babies, Rudy and Manfred, two other fluffy persian types. Manfred used to love dry nursing and Teddy would let him, it was hysterical! He made a good '' Mother!''

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
He sounds so wonderful, definitely a real character, thats so cute lighting the fire for him, if it were cold enough here and we had a fire I would be inclined to do the same. My kitty was the same way when he was younger he never stopped moving he loved to run around, he also looked as if he had an electric shock as his under fur had not developed yet very funny looking little kitten.

He sounds like a complete riot, nursing another kitty LOL that is just seriously to cute :) I would find that completely hysterical. I love the other kitty names as well so unique.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hehehe!
3.gif

His fire had to be lit in a certain way, to ensure maximum warmth and comfort! Firstly, a nice bed of glowing coals to provide the base, then logs placed on top, to draw the heat up and towards him!
41.gif
We treated him like a king ( which of course we all do with our furry babies!)

He was hysterical with Manfred dry nursing, Teddy didn''t care, and did nothing to stop it! I do love unique kitty names so here is a rundown of the kitty family names.

Rudy
Manfred
Benedict
Rocky
Miaowsephine
Georgina
Vincent
Cheetoes

I have 8 cats!
6.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2008 7:24:27 AM
Author: Lorelei
Hehehe!
3.gif

His fire had to be lit in a certain way, to ensure maximum warmth and comfort! Firstly, a nice bed of glowing coals to provide the base, then logs placed on top, to draw the heat up and towards him!
41.gif

He was hysterical with Manfred dry nursing, Teddy didn''t care, and did nothing to stop it! I do love unique kitty names so here is a rundown of the kitty family names.

Rudy

Manfred

Benedict

Rocky

Miaowsephine

Georgina

Vincent

Cheetoes

I have 8 cats!
6.gif

LOL that is hilarious, I swear ours have the same king complex.

OMG I am jealous I would love to have more kitties but FF has drawn the line at 2, I am trying to convince him of a puppy but we are going OS for a while soon and it will be hard enough getting the kitties looked after let alone a puppy as well. I don''t name our animals I am terrible with them he does all the naming we try and name them according to their traits or little defects. I swear I have a knack of picking animals with personality issues (but I would not change that) we blend so well slightly off centre together.

Your kitties names are fantastic I especially I love Miaowsephine that has me in a fit of giggles :)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/17/2008 7:33:33 AM

Hehehe!
3.gif

41.gif

Rudy

Manfred

Benedict

Rocky

Miaowsephine

Georgina

Vincent

Cheetoes

I have 8 cats!
6.gif

OMG I am jealous I would love to have more kitties but FF has drawn the line at 2, I am trying to convince him of a puppy but we are going OS for a while soon and it will be hard enough getting the kitties looked after let alone a puppy as well. I don''t name our animals I am terrible with them he does all the naming we try and name them according to their traits or little defects. I swear I have a knack of picking animals with personality issues (but I would not change that) we blend so well slightly off centre together.

Your kitties names are fantastic I especially I love Miaowsephine that has me in a fit of giggles :)
Heehee! I have a worse one than that, we used to have a cat called Bashertina!
emangel.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Lorelei was Teddy... pink? I''ve never seen a cat that colour before!

These stories of your kitties'' personalities are fabulous. So many characters leaping off the screen here! And so much love from their humans
36.gif

I love cats but am deathly allergic
38.gif
39.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/17/2008 8:46:31 AM
Author: Delster
Lorelei was Teddy... pink? I''ve never seen a cat that colour before!

These stories of your kitties'' personalities are fabulous. So many characters leaping off the screen here! And so much love from their humans
36.gif

I love cats but am deathly allergic
38.gif
39.gif
LOL! I think that was colour reflecting off his lighter bits!
30.gif

What a shame you can''t have a wee kitty Del, that is so sad that you are '' lergic!
39.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
He looks like he''s been floodlit in pink, it''s a very cool photo. I can''t get over how much FUR he had! Amazing. Sadly my nose is itching even just looking at him
2.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/17/2008 8:58:56 AM
Author: Delster
He looks like he''s been floodlit in pink, it''s a very cool photo. I can''t get over how much FUR he had! Amazing. Sadly my nose is itching even just looking at him
2.gif

Hehe! He DOES look like he is floodlit in pink! I am so sorry your wee nose is itching, he was lovely to bury your face into, he smelled just like powder!
30.gif

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm partial to Ragdolls myself but I may be biased
2.gif

sleepyloki.jpg

But if you're looking for a friendly cuddle bug, I can't stress enough to look at older cats, regardless of breed. While Loki above is very friendly, he's by far not the friendliest of the bunch here. My cuddliest, in my face, has to follow me everywhere (even to the bathroom), acts like a dog, kitty happens to be your run of the mill DSH tuxedo Taka. I never met a cat like him, he absolutely adores my FI while can't care less about other cats and would often bully them
14.gif
How a young kitten will grow up to be is such a mystery, with an adult you'll know right away what kind of personality he/she has which I think is wonderful.

Loki on the other hand is chubby, laid back, go with the flow sort of a guy, who's often found in the above position spralwed out on my floor sleeping. He's like a big fat furry door stopper that sheds
4.gif
9.gif

He's a great guy though and I love him to bits. Not the smartest though, which is actually part of his charm and I find endearing. I found him on Petfinder too, after searching for a ragdoll for years and driving 10 hours to get him.

Best of luck with your search. I love your kitty with the toilet paper, that looks like my house except there are FIVE trouble makers destroying my things
2.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2008 9:00:52 AM

Hehe! He DOES look like he is floodlit in pink! I am so sorry your wee nose is itching, he was lovely to bury your face into, he smelled just like powder!
30.gif
23.gif
Waaaa! Where's the Clarityn???
39.gif

Babyblue that's a fabulous photo!!! Just loook at those floppy paws!
30.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2008 7:38:19 AM
Date: 7/17/2008 7:33:33 AM

Hehehe!
3.gif

41.gif

Rudy

Manfred

Benedict

Rocky

Miaowsephine

Georgina

Vincent

Cheetoes

I have 8 cats!
6.gif

Heehee! I have a worse one than that, we used to have a cat called Bashertina!
emangel.gif

OMG I love it :D Does you cat Cheetoes eat Cheetoes by any chance?

Delster Shame you can''t have a kitty
7.gif
they really are wonderful pets :)

Babyblue033 Your kitty looks like a cuddlebug OMG another kitty I want to smoosh :)

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Lorelei, You must post a portrait of them!
I have three.

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Lorelei, I''m so sorry you lost your precious kitty. Teddy is absolutely gorgeous. I would love to see pics of the rest of your babies (or links to other threads they might be posted on).

Babyblue, your raggie is adorable. I''m loving this overload of kitten cuteness!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results