shape
carat
color
clarity

Hibiscus here- the center round center stone is finally replaced. Past is put to rest.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/8/2008 5:35:18 PM
Author: gemgirl
Wow, now that''s a rock! It''s a beauty!
No, it is a boulder...a big, beautiful, blingy boulder
30.gif
30.gif
!

hibiscus

Shiny_Rock
yikes don''t tell the insurance company otherwise they won''t pay for my meds since iI''mwalking around with boulder on my finger. haha, thanks diamond dana & gemgirl.
31.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is gorgeous. Wish I could get my addled brain to recall the original story but I cannot right now...I may look it up. Whatever occurred, I am glad you are happy with it!

hibiscus

Shiny_Rock
DiamondFan, yes, I''m glad the story behind the previous stone was put to rest. Thanks!
35.gif
Am definitely enjoying my new ring.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/9/2008 1:11:36 AM
Author: hibiscus
DiamondFan, yes, I'm glad the story behind the previous stone was put to rest. Thanks!
35.gif

I was directed here from this thread:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/sad-video.97631/

and I did not know hibiscus until she posted on the thread above, either. So you can imagine how puzzled I am to walk into this thread, see her fabulous, three carat, D color, marquise ring with sidestones and then learn that it is replacing another ring about which I know nothing and which is enshrouded in mystery!!! This is like a scavenger hunt that children are sent on at a birthday party! Will I ever find the answer the the mystery? Who is hibiscus? What is the story behind this huge, beautiful stone? Who is the mystery man who betowed it upon her? She appears to be wearing a wedding band. Is she married? If she is married, for how how long has she been married? There is so much I want to know!

Deborah
34.gif

hibiscus

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/16/2008 7:49:42 PM
Author: AGBF

DiamondFan, yes, I'm glad the story behind the previous stone was put to rest. Thanks!
35.gif

and I did not know hibiscus until she posted on the thread above, either. So you can imagine how puzzled I am to walk into this thread, see her fabulous, three carat, D color, marquise ring with sidestones and then learn that it is replacing another ring about which I know nothing and which is enshrouded in mystery!!! This is like a scavenger hunt that children are sent on at a birthday party! Will I ever find the answer the the mystery? Who is hibiscus? What is the story behind this huge, beautiful stone? Who is the mystery man who betowed it upon her? She appears to be wearing a wedding band. Is she married? If she is married, for how how long has she been married? There is so much I want to know!

Deborah
34.gif

Hello Deborah,

emsmile.gif
Thank you for your compliment on my marquise. Long story short.. The marquise is a replacement to a center stone on my ER. I've been married since 2006. Found PS through google. I joined PS to get some answers on my previous stone. So, here I am, its been wonderful being a member of PS. I feel at home. Maybe a mystery for now but to put a picture to a face.. here's me-- https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/lets-see-the-faces-behind-the-ps-screen-names.87517/page-31

Thanks for asking, you're the first :)

ps. (you have soooooooooooooooooooooooooo many postings, I can't possibly go through all in a day.. Was hoping to see your ring. Guide me to a link please, thanks.)

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
10/17/2008 12:19:51 AM

Maybe a mystery for now but to put a picture to a face.. here's me-- https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/lets-see-the-faces-behind-the-ps-screen-names.87517/page-31

Well, you don't need me to tell you that you are ineffably lovely! I take it from your name that you are from Hawaii? (Or perhaps, in my ignorance, I just associate the hibiscus with Hawaii when in reality it grows in many places.) Tell me more.

PS-I'll look for a picture of my ring after I drive my daughter to school!

Hugs,
Deb
34.gif

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/17/2008 12:19:51 AM
Date: 10/16/2008 7:49:42 PM

DiamondFan, yes, I''m glad the story behind the previous stone was put to rest. Thanks!
35.gif

Deborah

34.gif

Hello Deborah,

emsmile.gif
Thank you for your compliment on my marquise. Long story short.. The marquise is a replacement to a center stone on my ER. I''ve been married since 2006. Found PS through google. I joined PS to get some answers on my previous stone. So, here I am, its been wonderful being a member of PS. I feel at home. Maybe a mystery for now but to put a picture to a face.. here''s me-- https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/lets-see-the-faces-behind-the-ps-screen-names.87517/page-31

Thanks for asking, you''re the first :)

ps. (you have soooooooooooooooooooooooooo many postings, I can''t possibly go through all in a day.. Was hoping to see your ring. Guide me to a link please, thanks.)

Hehe, AGBF your posts are funny! You''re definitely the most fun to read in Around the World!

Hibiscus you''re a beautiful woman
1.gif
Shall I tell you again how much I love your ring??
2.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Hibiscus, I am so happy for you! That is a truly magnificent ring. I rarely like N-S marquise cuts, but your ring is a knock-out.

Congratulations on your beautiful ring and finally putting all your doubts to rest!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Wow that''s a big marquise!!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Enjoy your beautiful ring...it''s a stunner
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

hibiscus

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/17/2008 6:07:11 AM

Date:
10/17/2008 12:19:51 AM

Maybe a mystery for now but to put a picture to a face.. here''s me-- https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/lets-see-the-faces-behind-the-ps-screen-names.87517/page-31

Well, you don''t need me to tell you that you are ineffably lovely! I take it from your name that you are from Hawaii? (Or perhaps, in my ignorance, I just associate the hibiscus with Hawaii when in reality it grows in many places.) Tell me more.

PS-I''ll look for a picture of my ring after I drive my daughter to school!

Hugs,
Deb
34.gif
Morning Deb :),

Thank you, I appreciate that and you make my day . I found something last night about you and your daughter. I enjoyed reading it. Took a look (actually more than one look ), your ring is dreamy, a definite beauty. I like the set, the metal is so minimized, it look as if the diamonds are floating. By the way, you are a very pretty looking girl. Love your avatar, she''s so photogenic.

I''ve been told that I looked hawaiian, filipino, thai, indonesian and the likes. I''m actually from Singapore to be specific, the product of a eurasian dad and a chinese mom. I was in investment banking, until I secured a job in television. I lived in several cities around Asia, Canada and US before I met my husband. I''m in CA (speaking of Hawaii, someday.. that would be one place to retire.. Kauai and Waikiki would be an option). Currently, running my own business, a 13 month old girl, 3 cats, a dog and another baby (my hubby)- Life is chaotic but manageable.

Have a wondeful day!

Jen

hibiscus

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/17/2008 6:27:55 AM
Author: somehowcollide

Hehe, AGBF your posts are funny! You''re definitely the most fun to read in Around the World!

1.gif
2.gif
Hey Somehowcollide,

My beautiful marquise sister. Aww, you so nice, thank you! Yes, don''t stop, I''m on cloud 9,
19.gif
hehehehe. I love reading your posts. Let see, if my noodle is intact this morning, you went to a school called Hibiscus. When is your wedding day? I love your wedding bands. To me, its meaningful to have it designed together. By the way, I don''t think I''ve seen any picture of you unless I didn''t comb the site that well.. If there''s one out here, can you direct me please, would love to put a face to the nickname.

You have a great day!

Jen
9.gif

hibiscus

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/17/2008 10:40:09 AM
Author: princesss
Hibiscus, I am so happy for you! That is a truly magnificent ring. I rarely like N-S marquise cuts, but your ring is a knock-out.

Congratulations on your beautiful ring and finally putting all your doubts to rest!
Thanks Princess.
1.gif
I never thought I would love a marquise but this particular stone caught my eye. I''m loving it. Yes, no more doubts.
Have a beautiful day!

hibiscus

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/17/2008 10:42:06 AM
Author: dragonfly411
Wow that''s a big marquise!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

hibiscus

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/17/2008 12:20:15 PM
Author: risingsun
Enjoy your beautiful ring...it''s a stunner
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Thanks Marian. Sure am. Have an awesome Friday!
1.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/17/2008 12:29:03 PM

By the way, you are a very pretty looking girl. Love your avatar, she''s so photogenic.

Hi, Jen-

I wasn''t sure from your wording if you knew that I am not in the photograph on my avatar. That is my daughter when she was ten; she is now 16! Thank you for the compliment about her, however!

Deborah
34.gif

hibiscus

Shiny_Rock
Hey Deb,

Typo, instead of "you have.." I typed "you are" a beautiful daughter.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif

P.S. Btw, are you a fellow Singaporean?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
10/17/2008 8:50:35 PM
Author: Harriet

are you a fellow Singaporean?

I''m not sure how you define being "Singaporean", Harriet, but Jen did say she was from Singapore. I would say that makes her Singaporean. It makes sense to me. I think I must be attracted to ''em. [That was a compliment, girlfriend ;-) ]

Deb
34.gif

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/17/2008 12:42:36 PM
Date: 10/17/2008 6:27:55 AM

Author: somehowcollide

1.gif
2.gif

Hey Somehowcollide,

My beautiful marquise sister. Aww, you so nice, thank you! Yes, don''t stop, I''m on cloud 9,
19.gif
hehehehe. I love reading your posts. Let see, if my noodle is intact this morning, you went to a school called Hibiscus. When is your wedding day? I love your wedding bands. To me, its meaningful to have it designed together. By the way, I don''t think I''ve seen any picture of you unless I didn''t comb the site that well.. If there''s one out here, can you direct me please, would love to put a face to the nickname.

You have a great day!

Jen
9.gif

Hey Jen!

Our wedding day is on March 15, 2009. We have just paid for the reception site (a natural science museum in Atlanta). I am usually quite nervous to post pictures of myself on the internet, but I do feel a certain connection with so many of you and since you shared, it''s only fair!! Here you go hibiscus https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/lets-see-the-faces-behind-the-ps-screen-names.87517/page-31!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/17/2008 8:59:14 PM

Date:

I''m not sure how you define being ''Singaporean'', Harriet, but Jen did say she was from Singapore. I would say that makes her Singaporean. It makes sense to me. I think I must be attracted to ''em. [That was a compliment, girlfriend ;-) ]

Deb
34.gif
That''s my definition. [I''m still waiting to hear from a darling girlfriend.
2.gif
]

hibiscus

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/17/2008 10:40:46 PM

Date: 10/17/2008 8:59:14 PM

Date:

I'm not sure how you define being 'Singaporean', Harriet, but Jen did say she was from Singapore. I would say that makes her Singaporean. It makes sense to me. I think I must be attracted to 'em. [That was a compliment, girlfriend ;-) ]

Deb
34.gif
That's my definition. [I'm still waiting to hear from a darling girlfriend.
2.gif
]

Helloooo Girlfriends (AGBF, Harriet & Somehowcollide)!

What's for dinner? Deb is absolutely correct. Deb, are you hiding in some thread, can I peek at you pic if you don't mind, thanks!
4.gif

Hey, Harriet, are you in the US or 2 seasons Singapore (rain & shine year round)? :)

Somehowcollide, saw your pic, thank you. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootiful, you are. How's the wedding preparation getting along? You know, I kinda miss all that attention before my wedding day. I imagine its going to be perfect on yours.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Hibiscus,
I live in the US now. I came here for grad school and just married an ang moh.

hibiscus

Shiny_Rock
Good mornin Harriet,

Congrats on your wedding! That''s a beautiful bling u got on the avatar.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you, and thank you. How long have you been living in the US?

hibiscus

Shiny_Rock
Almost 4 years, what about you?

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock
Holy mother of all marquises!!!

30.gif

hibiscus

Shiny_Rock
Hey Beebrisk,

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I love it too!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results