shape
carat
color
clarity

Hi, it''s me again, what kind of picnic food do you like?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Hi!!!
35.gif

So since we will be spending the afternoon of the wedding driving to different locations for photos my moh and I are brainstorming food and drinks to have in a cooler for people to eat from. So far these are my ideas

-bottles of water
-sandwiches (put different meats and cheeses in there so people dont get stuck with something they dont like)
-cheese sticks
-cut up fruit
-little pieces of chocolate (they make you feel good :) )
-fruit snacks

Any other ideas? Thanks guys!

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
i love chocolates but i don't think it would be a good idea if your doing photos! what if a dark-chocolate get caught up between the teeth?!? just something to point out. but you could always bring a mirror to be sure! ;-)

celery and carrot sticks are always a fave!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/16/2009 1:10:05 PM
Author: cleokizzy
i love chocolates but i don''t think it would be a good idea if your doing photos! what if a dark-chocolate get caught up between the teeth?!? just something to point out. but you could always bring a mirror to be sure! ;-)

celery and carrot sticks are always a fave!

omg i totally didnt even think of that!!!! lol
what about life savers or something people can suck on and still get the sugar high from :)

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Chocolate between your teeth? Hmm never heard of that...You need something salty in there, a jar of nuts? Something not greasy.

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/16/2009 1:38:16 PM
Author: sunnyd
Chocolate between your teeth? Hmm never heard of that...You need something salty in there, a jar of nuts? Something not greasy.
Ditto. Some pretzels? or crackers?

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
We did baskets of baket chips, energy bars, pretzels...etc.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
and choclate can melt!

I''d recommend salty snacks - finger food type stuff... like cheese and crackers. Veggie tray, and sandwich meats. Water and celebatory champagne would be AWESOME!
28.gif

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Just make sure if you''re bringing any meats, cheeses, dairy, or mayo that you keep it REALLY cool... you''d hate for anyone to get food poisoning on that day!

To add to that, I love potato salad- although a bit messy for the car.

Don''t forget pickle slices! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results