shape
carat
color
clarity

Hi guys! Setting question for my radiant!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chris143007

Shiny_Rock
Ok, technically, my gf''s future radiant, but as of now, it''s mine!

As some of you know, my saga for a stone ended last month when I purchased a radiant stone. Now I''m looking for a setting. I already am leaning heavily toward the X-prong since our inspiration for the radiant came from the Tiff Lucida...I also saw their bezel setting that looks nice, I''m concerned though that a bezel would ''frame'' the stone, and I don''t know if I like that necessarily. What is your opinion? Anyhow, can you all help me out with alternatives to the Vatche brand X-prong. Are there others out there I can peruse? Thanks...

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chris:

My advice is to go look at lots of rings in lots of different stores. Settings are personal, and you will know the answer to your questions better when you have seen a half dozen or more different example of each style.

Just tell them in the store that you are shopping for settings and would like to see examples of...

That is what I have done. It sure has made me understand things better that are presented here on pricescope.

Perry

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
i actually dont know your saga and that style isnt one ive looked at too much but icestore.com has a great settings/mountings section that you could scroll through for ideas...

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
Hi Chris:

I love the Vatche X-prong. It is a design that a jeweller pretty easily. The best thing though would be to do as suggested and go and have a look at settings in stores etc and see what yells out "i''m the one" to you and go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results