shape
carat
color
clarity

Hi, all!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MommaChristine

Shiny_Rock
Hiiii! I''m new.
1.gif

I''ve been posting on the Rocky Talky forums trying to find the perfect diamond and setting and finally made my way over here .. no, no ring yet but hopefully soon! Anyways, my name is Christine and I live in Virginia. I''m getting married August 2 (of this year) so I just wanted to stop in and say hello! Congrats to all of you!

Also, I''m wearing the Maggie Sottero - Victoriana in light gold and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for jewelery that would go well with it?! Thanks!

Christine

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Hey MommaChristine
welcome to BWW :)

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to BWW!

36.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to the craziness that is wedding planning!
9.gif

How about a linky to your dress so we can see it! My BF got married in a Maggie, just gorgeous!!!

luvinlife

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/4/2009 11:14:17 PM
Author:MommaChristine
Hiiii! I''m new.
1.gif

I''ve been posting on the Rocky Talky forums trying to find the perfect diamond and setting and finally made my way over here .. no, no ring yet but hopefully soon! Anyways, my name is Christine and I live in Virginia. I''m getting married August 2 (of this year) so I just wanted to stop in and say hello! Congrats to all of you!

Also, I''m wearing the Maggie Sottero - Victoriana in light gold and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for jewelery that would go well with it?! Thanks!

Christine

luvinlife

Shiny_Rock
sorry about that...meant to write welcome!

Winslet

Shiny_Rock
Hi MommaChristine! I''m new too, but welcome to BWW :)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome!! I hope that you get your ring soon! Best of luck wedding planning.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Hi MommaChristine!

Welcome to PS & BWW!! Congrats on your engagement!
35.gif

Your dress sounds lovely ... if you would like more input about jewelry etc, I might suggest starting a new thread with that subject line and posting a picture of your wedding dress and maybe any ideas for jewelry that you have already etc. That way you may get more responses. There are a lot of PS to be brides who are amazing at helping with that stuff.

Good luck with your planning!

MommaChristine

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, ladies!

Thanks for the heads up about a new thread .. I''m going to do that now!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement, Christine
36.gif
Welcome to BWW!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results